Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Every Girl's Story - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Every Girl's Story (457 Views)

White Sneakers That Every Girl Needs / Amazing Healthy Hair Tips Every Girl Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Girl's Story by mickyglam: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
I have been shopping all my life but I still have nothing to wear!

This is the story most of us have.

We tend to shop often and at the end of the day we get confused on what to wear, how to wear and when to wear them. Having lots of clothes in our wardrobe makes it very difficult for us to select which one we are to wear. Most times we even buy clothes we never get to wear (it is just like seeing a lovely dress in a shop and then decide to buy it, after buying the dress you end up just dropping it without even putting it on for a day).

Atimes despite the fact we have lots of clothes we end up wearing a particular dress repeatedly. My friends will always be like "Girl you have enough lovely dress why then do you want to kill this particular one? Why are you wearing it always as if it is the only dress you have?" #laughs (I caption this to be very funny). Even though their words do get to me, no matter how much I try to stop wearing a dress repeatedly I just can't because it is now something I even do unconsciously...
Not till I started using this tips which really helped me alot

Check the reply box and click on the link to read more!!

Re: Every Girl's Story by mickyglam: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Belly Fat Slimming Treatment Patch / 10 Easy Ways To Lose Weight Naturally (scientifically Proven) / Clear Dark Under Eye Circle Instantly Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.