Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" (896 Views)

Viral Adult Film Actor King Tblak Hoc Is Now Broke / 28th Birthday N19M Wasted - Bobrisky After the Disruption of His Party By Police / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" by Pussitto: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nigerian she-male bobrisky has set his Snapchat at premium I.e you will pay to see his contents and his other lifestyle. An unknown person paid and now cries out as he is left with N18k as
only balance in account .. Bobrisky replied him though .here is what he wrote

" Wow � I saw her remaining balance and all see is just 18k �������. Dis premium make me know who love me dearly and who to give my attention to. Everybody know me as d king if snap in Africa as today cos my post are funny are really entertaining.... have past d stage where I just wanna snap to get many views naaaaa. I went on premium just to differentiate my lover and haters. Fans on my premium pay every two month to subscribe for my snap and there are many advantages joining my premium account. Like d girl that has 18k balance just to join my snap. Such people will be giving advantage to have a day breakfast, lunch and dinner with Bobrisky and while going home 200k cash will be giving to her.for those outside d country our team can send u ur own money to buy urself wat u want. Welcome to Bobrisky premium. "

Source – http://chikasom..com.ng/2017/08/fan-to-bobrisky-after-subscribing-to.html?m=1

Re: A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" by benzene00: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" by BiafranBushBoy: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
Niggur is just a con gay asshole!! cheesy

Keeping up with Bobrisky? I rather jerk off with a chemistry textbook!
Re: A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" by Zimri(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin

Check everywhere for the sense these people have. NONE.

You can't even find it in the recycle bin
Re: A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" by Seguntimmy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Omo, see many errors, well, who send the so called subsciber self? When she was subscribing, did she tell anyone? Now she is broke, she's now crying out loud, abeg make she pack well jor.
Re: A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
so people actually pay to see this guy shake his strong bumbum and do makeup and other silly things. Instead i use that money to dash almajiri
Re: A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Niggur is just a con gay asshole!! cheesy

Keeping up with Bobrisky? I rather jerk off with a chemistry textbook!

While your point is noted

What worries me is that you could place gay, bobrisky and jerk off in the same comment ?

I am no psycologist but maybe you should look at your deep underlying desires ?

I suspect you always enjoyed hanging out with guys only when growing up ?

Do you some how always like tight fitting underwear and skinny jeans ?

Do you like the feeling of another mans hand on your shoulder ?

Are you usually always close friends with girls , and unexplainably always confided in by girls ?

Do you have a strange liking for pink and other bright colors ?

Do you like eye liners , lip gloss and makeup ?

Do you some how link changing your name to a female name ?

Doyou wear your girls friends , sisters or cousins underware to see how it fits when no one is around ?

Do you like seeing shirtless men ?
Do you prefer taking showers with others guys right from childhood ?

When greeting guys do you prefer hugs to handshakes ?

Do you like the following fruits: bananas , cucumbers and sugar canes alot?

Do you like women who dorminate you ?

Do you like performing anal sex with women. ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" by AuroraB(f): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
And Nymph hair just made Bob 'em ambassador smiley
Now, that's something wink
All ye slayqueens, where art thou mirrors sad
Smellos grin cool smiley
Re: A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lakeside79:

While your point is noted

What worries me is that you could place gay, bobrisky and jerk off in the same comment ?

I am no psycologist but maybe you should look at your deep underlying desires ?

I suspect you always enjoyed hanging out with guys only when growing up ?

Do you some how always like tight fitting underwear and skinny jeans ?

Do you like the feeling of another mans hand on your shoulder ?

Are you usually always close friends with girls , and unexplainably always confided in by girls ?

Do you have a strange liking for pink and other bright colors ?

Do you like eye liners , lip gloss and makeup ?

Do you some how link changing your name to a female name ?

Doyou wear your girls friends , sisters or cousins underware to see how it fits when no one is around ?

Do you like seeing shirtless men ?
Do you prefer taking showers with others guys right from childhood ?

When greeting guys do you prefer hugs to handshakes ?

Do you like the following fruits: bananas , cucumbers and sugar canes alot?

Do you like women who dorminate you ?

Do you like performing anal sex with women. ?

it will not be well with you.
grin grin
Re: A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" by dominique(f): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
I thought he was going to refund her sha. Tough luck! This will teach her a lesson to spend her money on more productive things.
Re: A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
TarOrfeek:

it will not be well with you.
grin grin

Haba

Wetin i do na ?

Na crime to ask questions again ni?
Re: A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" by MurderEnglish(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
she is speak English as I speak too.
Re: A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" by Tynasparks(f): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Rubbish!!!!!!
Re: A Fan To Bobrisky "After Subscribing To Ya Snapchat,m Now Broke With N18k Left" by Tamarapetty(f): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
smh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Top Nigerian Police Officer Poses With American Cop With Tattoo / Another Nollywood Actor Dead-okwy Chukwujekwu (photos) / Kylie Jenner is pregnant and Travis Scott is about to become a dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.