Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Sheanut And Beni Seed Supplier (zechisafrik Agro) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sheanut And Beni Seed Supplier (zechisafrik Agro) (429 Views)

How Much Saseme Seed {beni Seed} Selling At Your Location ? / I Need Contact Of White Grade A Sesame Seed Supplier / Please Guys, Help Me Locate A Sesame Seed Supplier. Its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sheanut And Beni Seed Supplier (zechisafrik Agro) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
ZechisAfrik Agro is a private enterprise that engages customers in the supply and sales of Sheanuts and Beni seeds in tonnes. The overall importance of sheanuts (sheabutter) is uncountable, as well as the market value of Beni seeds. It is with this knowledge that we intend to be the source and medium for wholesale transaction in this two valuable crops.
For more details, contact us at: 08029149907.

Re: Sheanut And Beni Seed Supplier (zechisafrik Agro) by tectonotimes: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2017
ebullientkay:
ZechisAfrik Agro is a private enterprise
that engages customers in the supply and
sales of Sheanuts and Beni seeds in
tonnes. The overall importance of
sheanuts (sheabutter) is uncountable, as
well as the market value of Beni seeds.
It is with this knowledge that we intend
to be the source and medium for
wholesale transaction in this two valuable
crops.

For more details, contact us at:
Instead of supplying your sheanuts to the local market, why don't you export it and become richer? For more information on how you will go about it, click on the first link on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice And Contributions / Freelance Marketer/sales Representative For An Agro-export Firm / GINGER Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.