Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

The National Identity Card Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The National Identity Card Project (568 Views)

Why Does It Take NIMC So Long To Give Out National Identity Card? / Opinion On Ezekwesili's Red Card Project / FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The National Identity Card Project by PieRsquare: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
After two long years of waiting for my e-ID card (I enrolled in March 2015), I finally received an alert from NIMC that my card was ready for collection at their office in Umuahia, Abia State. The alert was followed, two days later, by a phone call from the Identity Card Office requesting me to come and pick my card. To say the least, I was very glad.
Let me explain why. I consider it a very good development that establishments of Government would take service to the level is taking it; first they sent me an alert, then they followed up with a phone call. Really, this appears the one thing we are getting right in terms of service delivery in the public sector. Bravo, NIMC, Umuahia! Bravo Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Further, the professional service delivery at the office is commendable. Staff are courteous, polite and willing to help.
My only appeal to NIMC Umuahia (well, I don't know if it is the same in other states) is that they should make the production of these cards faster. Like I said earlier, I had to wait for over two years to get my card. This is not really good. Please produce the cards in a few months to make the entire exercise a very delightful one.
I want to congratulate the Federal Government for introducing this card project. I believe it will help some many knotty national issues.
Re: The National Identity Card Project by AtkinsPlanet(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
At Last
Re: The National Identity Card Project by fergie001: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Op,are u damn sure?
Cos I registered same at Umuahia in 2013*till now,no flash or msg,so how sure are u?
Can u drop d number they called u with?
I need DT card sha,
Na my right ooooo
Re: The National Identity Card Project by ofeco: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
I did mine around July 2014 but I have not received any notification in that regard
Re: The National Identity Card Project by flowbjones(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nimc need our support and prayers to function effectively and efficiently. The truth is in the near future most of us would understand and appreaciate what NIMC stands for.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts African Female Champions "D'tigress" In Abuja (photos) / Igbos Cannot Play Opposition Politics - Ngige / North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.