Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

PICS : DAVIDO AND HIS 400 MILLION NAIRA WORTH OF CARS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICS : DAVIDO AND HIS 400 MILLION NAIRA WORTH OF CARS (4210 Views)

Chioma And Perruzi Are Sex Partners (pics) Davido Is Decieving Hiself / Pics: Davido Excited As He, Mr Eazi, Tiwa Savage Cover Billboard Magazine / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICS : DAVIDO AND HIS 400 MILLION NAIRA WORTH OF CARS by jaelz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
Davido is one artist that no doubt come to stay in the music industry in Africa and the world as a whole. These can be seen with his chart topping singles across the continent Africa I bet you know this fame doesn't only come with women it looks comes with a lot of money also and Davido being the son of a billionaire is one artist who knows how to spend his millions very well this can be seen in his lifestyle kike his choice of cars.

1.) Audi R8 Value 43 Million Naira : This is one super charged car and very luxurious one with a very fine details and exceptional speed also.

2.) 2016 Ferrari Valued AT 53 Million : A Ferrari is a plus already and an all white Ferrari is a double plus also. This car can do speed of upto 0 - 75 km in 3 secs. The billionaire musician also has this in his garage also

SEUN
LALASTICLALA
ONILA
PRETTYTHICKSME
MYND44
FARANO

1 Share

Re: PICS : DAVIDO AND HIS 400 MILLION NAIRA WORTH OF CARS by jaelz(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
3.) Mercedes Gle 450 Value 33 Million: This car is a very unique car with its very intricate design and upwards curve, what more unique about this car is that height from the ground and the mud snipers that makes it very unique.

4.) Mercedes Benz G655 Value 55 Million Naira : this car is not only bullet proof when you have safety plus luxury then what more can you wish or ask for in a car?

1 Share

Re: PICS : DAVIDO AND HIS 400 MILLION NAIRA WORTH OF CARS by jaelz(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
5.) Porsce Panamerai Value 35 Million Naira : this car is one of a kind what's more unique about it is not just the speed but the fact that it's double doors I.e more space for them ladies.

6.) Range Rover 2017 Model Value 80 Million : hommie need I say more than this an autobiography, and a 2017 model damn what more should I say?

1 Share

7.) Chevrolet Camaro Value 17 Million Naira: This is a car that never go extinct I mean never no matter the model. Is one of the strongest car I have ever come across.

8.) Audi Q7 Value At 15 Million Naira: This is a mix of an SUV and a SEDAN, It's very unique and easy to use its a very classic piece of car and one for any person no matter the amount you have in your account.

9.) Honda Evil Spirits Value At 7 Million Naira : men this car is just one of my favorite and when I finally become a billionaire I must own this car o matter what I dey tells you man its just so classic so so classic

Re: PICS : DAVIDO AND HIS 400 MILLION NAIRA WORTH OF CARS by Seguntimmy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: PICS : DAVIDO AND HIS 400 MILLION NAIRA WORTH OF CARS by Partnerbiz3: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
While I am here selling data...

Chai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS : DAVIDO AND HIS 400 MILLION NAIRA WORTH OF CARS by jaelz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
From the above analysis Davido has approximately cars worth over 400 million naira in his Account, we'll well to say believing he has 30 billion for the account is not far fetched at all.
Re: PICS : DAVIDO AND HIS 400 MILLION NAIRA WORTH OF CARS by oluwadare26(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
jaelz:
From the above analysis Davido has approximately cars worth over 400 million naira in his Account, we'll well to say believing he has 30 billion for the account is not far fetched at all.

Believe that at your own peril.

Fine, Davido bought all those cars but for anyone to believe he is still in control of all those cars should think otherwise.

Musicians like show off esp Davido.

Davido will buy the latest car and start shouting on social media for all of us to be aware about what he just bought but he would never make noise the day he is going sell one to raise money/join money to get another exotic car.

@Op, do you want me to believe that Davido's small compound house all those 9 cars?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS : DAVIDO AND HIS 400 MILLION NAIRA WORTH OF CARS by shadrach77: 1:17am On Aug 26, 2017
oluwadare26:

Fine, Davido bought all those cars but for anyone to believe he is still in control of all those cars should think otherwise.

Davido will buy the latest car and start shouting on social media for all of us to be aware about what he just bought but he would never make noise the day he is going sell one to raise money/join money to get another exotic car.

@Op, do you want me to believe that Davido's small compound house all those 9 cars?

You are very wise bro! You took the words out of my mouth
Re: PICS : DAVIDO AND HIS 400 MILLION NAIRA WORTH OF CARS by ikp120(m): 4:59am On Aug 26, 2017
oluwadare26:

You have not even seen the compound? I used to think that way too until I saw the compound in one of those his show-off videos. There's a way that house was designed. He has a fleet of sleek cars at the backyard of the house. There's some good parking space at the backyard of that house o. I can't remember the video, I for give you the link.

Wait o, you mean when he's done with a car he should leave it there to be taking up space? No na, he has the right to sell his property. At least he bought the car. That's the main thing here.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shares Photo Of Her "Boyfriend" Who Looks Exactly Like Michael Jackson / How A Night In Timaya's House Changed My Whole Life - Skales / Sarkodie Blasts Ghana Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.