Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money (73253 Views)

Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! / Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by chosengocap: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nma27:
Ghanian TV can advertise this voodoo thing like its legal there.

A young Guinean Facebook user ......
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by octus2008(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nma27:
Ghanian TV can advertise this voodoo thing likep its legal there.
Oh u sef u Sabi ,I taya for them there Friday night on TV Na voodoo thingz
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by Stanbic(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
Na una know o

Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by fitprince: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
Slayer2:
And someone said Voodoo is not real? Kai.. Be like na to enter Ghana sure pass
maybe this should answer your question
https://www.dhgate.com/product/1-2-5-10-20-50-100-dollars-fake-paper-money/396524901.html#s1-3-1b;srp|4056306386

Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by spencekat(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibro360:
It is Guinea not Ghana
It is also done in Ghana.
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by Jethrolite(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Slayer2:
And someone said Voodoo is not real? Kai.. Be like na to enter Ghana sure pass
Be wise, did you even see the video.

1 Like

Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by omoiyalayi(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Alexis11:
Who get the guy number

One mugu spotted
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by Ashley86400: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Really. From which bank? grin
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by DemonMonkey7(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
ideat! the vodoo no fit donate money give u make u buy iphone 8+ na rubbish china gusinna c2 u fit carry! even the rubber band for ya wrist na 100 bucks! if i ginga aboki sef e go give discount! if u want to eat a toad eat 100kg .... no jus make me vex..

1 Like

Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by buckyfof(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Queenbeee:
The way Ghanaians advertise their shrines and voodoo stuffs ehn......

Look at it well

It's Guinean men!
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by paradigmshift(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
this one dey learn work na. go Ghana n see sakawa boys
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by Ashley86400: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
And why isn't he the richest man in the world now?
Why isn't he even the richest African to start with? grin

2 Likes

Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by metroid(m): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Guinea not Ghana
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by suchmuch: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Scammer
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
nah them. Afonja come and see uur skulll minning brodaa from guinea .. He mustt be related to an afon
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by ruggedtimi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nma27:
lol ADOM TV
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by emmysexxy(f): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
- - - -
It's end of my first day of school... Miss Ugo asks us to hug each other.

I don't like hugs because it is always always painful. I don't know why we have to hug even in school.

I didn't want to disobey Miss Ugo and become a bad pupil.

So I turned away from the class and began to remove my clothes.
After removing my clothes and also my pants, I looked around for a clean space to lie down.
I found a space, laid down and spread my legs wide open. I wondered why everyone is taking time to get ready for 'hug'. Someone has to take the lead I guess.

My teacher didn't look very pleased, judging from her expression... Some of the kids covered their faces.

"poor kids" I thought, still lying on the floor.

"they don't even know what a hug is" I continued in my head of course.

My teacher is approaching me, she looks angry now. I could tell because her cheeks are red. My mum's face is usually that red whenever she is Washing my body and I tell her my "Bum Bum" Is paining me. So my mum will get angry and her cheeks will turn red, sometimes she will cry and not say anything.

I don't want my teacher to cry, so I got up. I'm beginning to get worried because I am still the only person who has no clothes on.

I still can't understand why my whole class does not know what a hug is or how to do it.

Well this once, maybe this once I have to believe my daddy. "This is a special kind of hugs Lucy" he would say amidst sweats. "It's only for special girls" he would continue.

Maybe I really am special.

"Here! Put on your clothes and follow me" Miss Ugo shrieked angrily.

In our proprietress's office. I told "Big mummy" (That's what they told us to call her) and Miss Ugo how my daddy hugs me every other night.

They were both in tears as I tell them that, the only part of hugs that I hated the most is when my daddy tries out his fingers one after the other until one fits inside my bumbum.

It's already school over and my daddy will be mad if I don't wait in my class like he had instructed.

Big mummy gives Miss Ugo a look, she picks up her desk phone and dials a number. Miss Ugo takes me outside and puts her arm around me... It felt so good.

"That is a hug" Miss Ugo whispers and breaks down in tears again.

"How can this be a hug? It wasn't painful " I thought.

My daddy is around and Miss Ugo asks him to see Big mummy. Shortly after, 2 police officers comes in and enters big mummy's office.

I can hear myself talk from big mummy's cell phone. I sounded so funny, I let out a light chuckle.
The police comes out of big mummy's office with my father. His hands are tied behind his back. He looks angry. I know I am in trouble.

We didn't go home. We went to the hospital in big mummy's car. Miss Ugo was beside me the whole time until the Doctor asks me to follow him. He removes my pant, collects torchlight from the nurse and looks into my bum bum. I closed my eyes expecting pains but he doesn't put his fingers inside. He puts off the light and talks to the nurse who jots down what he said. He helps me wear my pant and takes me back to meet big mummy and miss Ugo.

Back in Big Mummy's car, miss Ugo calls out our address for Big mummy.

We get to my house and my mum comes out. She doesn't say anything as usual. She just brings out a big placard that reads "I AM DEAF and ALSO DUMB"

Big mummy and miss Ugo started crying again. I have had enough so I joined them to cry and my mum followed suit.
SAD STORY OF A MOLESTED CHILD!
Let's protect our girl children!
���

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by kruusy: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
but Hw original is dat money....or abi na fake note..... dis juju weak me I swear
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by BiiDii(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hopeless.ness of the hopeless soul. Abode of the lazy.
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by free2ryhme: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Queenbeee:

Read it well it is guinean and not ghanaian
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by winkmart: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
It's strong ooo
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by Ghnaija(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
grin
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by Choplyf(m): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
If truly the voodoo vomits cash, now my question is......who appends his/her signature on the money, the CBN governor or the DEITIES behind the voodoo ?
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by hatchy(f): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nma27:
A country that cannot stop money making voodoo rubbish on television....

Is that one a country?
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by hatchy(f): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Orodje:
Some are real in Ghana the magic pot and all that but nah fake many pass
That is why their currency is always on the decline when you have magicians minting money other than the central bank that is saddled with such responsibility.
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by fk001(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
Queenbeee:

it is Guinea not Ghana please
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
NorthSide:
Are the money coming directly from the central bank of the country or the jinns he is working with have a money making machine?

Dude jst got me confused
The shrine is another remote branch of the Central bank of Guinea
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by buzzmania(m): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
You guys can't just keep Ghana out of your conversations huh?obsessed much grin
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by Ten06(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
This guy is a fraud he is looking for people to dupe

1 Like

Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by Wisebisho: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Queenbeee:
Oh, Guinea undecided So people are no longer scared to show the world that they're into rituals and all that...... Very soon people will openly use their family members for money.
Na today people dey use family members? E don tee naa. No be news again.
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by Ebonka1: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
NorthSide:
Are the money coming directly from the central bank of the country or the jinns he is working with have a money making machine?

Dude jst got me confused
l wonder oh they have central bank in there room
Re: Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by Nostradamus: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
some gullible Africans will fall for this cheap trick oo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.