Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,338 members, 7,867,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Taylor Swift Is Releasing Her Album On The Day Donda West Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taylor Swift Is Releasing Her Album On The Day Donda West Died (413 Views)

Tiwa Shockingly Admits Releasing Her Own Tape – Says ‘it’s The Game' / Daddy Freeze's Partner, Accuses Lagos School Of Releasing Her Son To Ex-Husband / Tv Personality Shade Ladipo Accused Seyi Shay Of Releasing Her Nude Intentionall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift Is Releasing Her Album On The Day Donda West Died by FemiFemola: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Taylor Swift's upcoming studio album, Reputation, is set to be released on the 10th of November, 2017.

That date is particular significant to Kanye West, who would be marking the 10th anniversary of the death of his mother, Donda.

The dates might seem like a coincidence, but then Taylor takes a number of shots at Kanye on the album's first single, Look What You Made Me Do.

Fans immediately reacted to the specific lyrics like “I don’t like your little games / I don’t like your tilted stage,” saying it was a reference to West.

Full post: http://www.concaholic.com/entertainment/after-shots-at-kanye-taylor-swift-is-releasing-her-album-on-the-day-donda-west-died/

Re: Taylor Swift Is Releasing Her Album On The Day Donda West Died by Bruno3000(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
coolSo someone cannot play with her again?... grin

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Wishes Omotola Jalade Ekehinde Death By Accident / Omoni Oboli Says Shes Comfortable Kissing Desmond Elliot And Ramsey Noah On Set / "I Did It To Get Attention For My Song" - Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.