Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Help With Hybrid Detection - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help With Hybrid Detection (665 Views)

Kalahari Hybrid Goat And Boar Goat / Hybrid Turkey For Sale / Hybrid Guinea Fowls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Hybrid Detection by pizzlesbar: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
I will like to know what was mixed with this Labrador. I suspect its either a sheprador or lab husky mix. Disappointed an Indian guy in VI sold it off as Labrador.

Any hint? its got that labrodor coat / color. The ears got nothing to do with a lab.

Re: Help With Hybrid Detection by KingOvoramwen1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
This is my labrador puppy Noticed the Ears? . what you have there has nothing to do with a labarador grin

Re: Help With Hybrid Detection by pizzlesbar: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
Then whats it? Whats the sex of your Lab. I'm interested in a female LAB.
Re: Help With Hybrid Detection by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
My Lab is a Female
Re: Help With Hybrid Detection by pizzlesbar: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2017
Was it imported or you got it here? And for how much .. does the seller still have a proper lab?
Re: Help With Hybrid Detection by Coldplay007(f): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2017
Those ears can only come from a GSD. so I will say a Labrador GSD remix. cheesy grin
Re: Help With Hybrid Detection by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2017
Coldplay007:
Those ears can only come from a GSD. so I will say a Labrador GSD remix. cheesy grin

Looks more like the ears of a Pug terrier

(1) (Reply)

Boxhead Rottweiler Available For Stud Services / Mystery Cat Born With 2 Heads And 3 Eyes - Photo / 5 Weeks Old Female GSD Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.