Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose (37279 Views)

Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs / Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari / Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Factfinder1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ayodele Fayose, Ekiti state governor, says he was absent at the meeting President Muhammadu Buhari held with state governors because he had other pre-scheduled activities to attend to.

Fayose who disclosed this via his Twitter handle, described the meeting as “impromptu”.

Buhari on Friday met with the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and that of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), after which he hosted state governors at the presidential villa.

Reacting to insinuations that he avoided the meeting, Fayose wrote on Twitter: “For those insinuating that I shunned d President’s meeting with govs, I didn’t.I had my installation as Apesin of Ado Ekiti slated for today.”

“Guests were already in Ekiti since yesterday for the chieftaincy title installation before I received notice of d meeting with the President.

“There was no how I could have abandoned the people here in Ado Ekiti for the impromptu meeting with the president.”

Read more: http://ogashub.com.ng/didnt-attend-buharis-meeting-governorsfayose/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Darammliveth(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Jagaban ti gbogbo yoruba land... This man bravery is second to none

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Davash222(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Not only ”impromptu" and "un-called for"

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Samirana360(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
i support u....d meeting no get meaning......oya army com and beat me...am in my house

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fayose the spiritual Biafran (the nightmare of Arewa and some Afonja youths)

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by swiz123(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
Don't ever go met buhari oo... Rat poison go fain way
enter ur drink o

6 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
They will wait for him. When he finish and come down, they will catch him and say he has eat money and they will lock him up...
Aye ooooh!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fearless Hyena

12 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
The second fearless Yoruba man After ABAMIEDA RIP

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Hadone(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
I smells fear from Fayose side.
Fayose fear Buhari grin grin
Buhari fear Rats shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Sam0(m): 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Your can never attend.the lion And fox can never be friend. You r an asshole fayose. Rant now that the lion is around. When cat no dey house who get house? And when cat come bio?.........

13 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
More like fayose is scared of having eye contact with the people's general

8 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by t12tosin: 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Okeeeeey
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by MalcoImX: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bro, why you dey compare Abami Eda with this one wey dey fear EFCC.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 26, 2017
if he had attended a fruitless meeting that yielded to no empowering result , what would have been his benefit, definitely nothing.

Fayose, the man of the people.

fearless.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 26, 2017
Samirana360:
i support u....d meeting no get meaning......oya army com and beat me...am in my house

even a faceless forum is still not secured.

If slap land on top your head now from nowhere....

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 26, 2017
meelerh:
More like fayose is scared of having eye contact with the people's general

Please who are the people, let's know if it's a typographical error

15 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 26, 2017
Sam0:
Your can never attend.the lion And fox can never be friend. You r an asshole fayose. Rant now that the lion is around. When cat no dey house who get house? And when cat come bio?.........

Lion that runs away from being attacked by rats, is that one a lion?

abeg ds ur proverb no follow for wetin der sup nw

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2017
Chascop:

Every peace loving Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 26, 2017
Fayose... go an die

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by MalcoImX: 12:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Chascop:

1 is here.
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Evablizin(f): 3:06am On Aug 26, 2017
nuti:
Fayose... go an die
sad
But he refuse to die like..........

10 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by kaffy4tope(m): 3:52am On Aug 26, 2017
And your deputy could not represent you too?
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by kaffy4tope(m): 3:55am On Aug 26, 2017
Evablizin:
sad

But he refuse to die like..........

Boy/Girl, what are u doing there?? You should be in the kitchen helping mom c'mon!

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Evablizin(f): 6:13am On Aug 26, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Boy/Girl, what are u doing there?? You should be in the kitchen helping mom c'mon!
tongue

No way not only in the kitchen i'm goin to the other rooms,first lady should also do the same to find out whether Rats Invaded the rooms also,very important.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by tinsel: 6:18am On Aug 26, 2017
Darammliveth:
Jagaban ti gbogbo yoruba land... This man bravery is second to none
There is no bravely here, but foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by ojmetrix(m): 6:31am On Aug 26, 2017
canard ness
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by ojmetrix(m): 6:31am On Aug 26, 2017
caward
Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Cinkq: 6:33am On Aug 26, 2017
People just creating unnecessary controversy. Gov fayose didn't attend and he wasn't missed. What value could he have added to the meeting?

7 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by kaffy4tope(m): 6:55am On Aug 26, 2017
Evablizin:
tongue

No way not only in the kitchen i'm goin to the other rooms,first lady should also do the same to find out whether Rats Invaded rooms also,very important.

Check and confirmed there is no rat in oza room... only cassavas.

Oya come and meet me in the oza room make big cassavas fall on u tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Ibifizzleboy(m): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2017
it is called priority

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose by Darammliveth(m): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=tinsel post=59832862]
There is no bravely here, but foolishness.

Hian! foolishness in what way ooh? Or don't you read what he said..... Stop hating this man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / Fashola At Work: Why Is No One Talking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.