Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Npower Tecno Device Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Tecno Device Experience (21848 Views)

N-Power: Device Delivery Update / My Congratulatory Message From Npower / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Olumaeme: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2017
Sirwallace:
Nigerians will never appreciate whatever comes from the government. everything na scam to them. the same people who bellitle n power paycheck when it was first announced are the same people who complain about the tab given to them.

the tab is not given to you to run your asphalt 7 or FIFA 2017. it was given to you to impact life and if you value other things above the primary objective of this tab, you can kindly return the poor tab and go to the market to purchase your Apple tab.

Keep shut, the government keep dishing out fake materials to people, which government does that? NYSC uniform is fake, and bad, N-power device, fake, Voters card, fake.... It peels off in less than a year.... Government roads, fake, houses for commoners, fake.... Pls shift and have some little sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Ennyholar: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2017
K08:

I wasn't the one who collected it, actually. I only helped the original witness - author - to propagate it.

You see your life
Propagator

You don't even know the model of the tab
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2017
lonelydora:
Do people still use Tecno products?
Yes
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2017
lofty900:
thank god i chose samsung tab E. Thank God for moving the mouse and clicking samsung. I would hv been crying now

Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2017
hikmojj:
I hope this story is not true o.... otherwise, I will collect and break it in front of them.

Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by immaq8(f): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2017
which of these devices is most preferable. A. Afrione B. Samsung tab E C. Tecno tab
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Sirwallace:
Nigerians will never appreciate whatever comes from the government. everything na scam to them. the same people who bellitle n power paycheck when it was first announced are the same people who complain about the tab given to them.

the tab is not given to you to run your asphalt 7 or FIFA 2017. it was given to you to impact life and if you value other things above the primary objective of this tab, you can kindly return the poor tab and go to the market to purchase your Apple tab.

In sane country do the government provide crap as pad to her citizens?

2 Likes

Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by thomjoe(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by peteruapata: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2017
Olodo somebody ,if you want high tech device go get it with your money. Don't be an ingrate being�
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Splashme: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2017
Very inferior tab
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by dejt4u(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2017
immaq8:
which of these devices is most preferable. A. Afrione B. Samsung tab E C. Tecno tab
Afrione

1 Like

Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by brimoknight(m): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2017
If you value features of gadgets, you would consider afrione but if you are the type that consider durability and name you can go for Samsung. # teamafrione
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by brimoknight(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2017
immaq8:
If you value features of gadgets, you would consider afrione but if you are the type that consider durability and name you can go for Samsung. # teamafrione
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by kishimi8(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2017
K08:

MY TECNO DEVICE!!!
The Good and THE BAD.

Finally FRIENDS! The very much anticipated tecno device is nothing close to what we hyped it to be. The device was ordered to minimise cost as it wasn't the original anticipated droidpad 10 pro 2.

1. The device is of low quality....DEFINITELY NOT droidpad 10 pro 2 but droidpad 10 !!A .

2.The screen is not hd quality. Dat means you get a shabby picture quality of course...

3. it doesn't have a keyboard and doesn't have a keyboard port either.

4.The screen scratches as the slightest glitch unlike samsung..

5. Of cus you will know by now that it does not have a remis OS as against the pictures we got earlier from participants.

6. Most of the apps in it are outdated except for the recently installed npower apps. You have to update almost every app on it for it to function properly.

7. Trust me when i say the 1.3Ghz is a floss.....i cant even run the speed of a 1.0ghz from observations.

8. It runs on Mediatek..dat tell you that my tecno device gets high temperature when overused....

9. Pls don't bank on the Almighty 7000 mah, i tell you i charged the device full and after bearly 3hrs of extensive usage it has dropped to 67% ...i didn't watch video o...i didn't play game i was just adjusting settings and browsing at same time. Now imagine if i played 3heavy games on it on diff windows��.

10. The device for From my unboxing and inspection so far is just a "A TAB".nothing special about it. It says it has 4G but the speed is not even up to a WCMDA. it just preferably ad i known, i would av gone for samsung tab E instead. Camera is manageable for a tab.

11.It runs on outdated 5.1 android os. The pouch is good but its fragile at same time.

12. It came with 2gig ram and 16gig rom....but out of the 2gig ram 0.7gig has been used on internal apps....leaving with just 1.3gig ram. And out of the 16gig rom 13gig has been used on internal running so you only have 3gig available internal storage. That means you will start saving your money for an external 16/32 gig if you want to enjoy you movies and music.

13. I tried to google the particular model droidpad 10 2....but google kept one bringing result foe droidpad 10 PRO 2. That meas this device does not exist before now neither was it an existing tecno flagship. Its either tecno rushed the device for low quality because npower cud not afford cover the cost of droidpad 10 pro 2 or the device was just cloned for npower specifics. Ladies and Gentle men....Samsung tab E can be found in market place...Jumia...Computer Village etc....but it a pity Droidpad 10 2a doesn't exist outside npower.

14. Finally the design is ok

was the device meant for entertainment or for self development.
device was provided to enable you use it in place of a laptop to study and browse , which I am sure it is capable of. any other thing is just a bonus. if you don't like it please return it to them bros .
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by lebete3000: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2017
K08:

MY TECNO DEVICE!!!
The Good and THE BAD.

Finally FRIENDS! The very much anticipated tecno device is nothing close to what we hyped it to be. The device was ordered to minimise cost as it wasn't the original anticipated droidpad 10 pro 2.

1. The device is of low quality....DEFINITELY NOT droidpad 10 pro 2 but droidpad 10 !!A .

2.The screen is not hd quality. Dat means you get a shabby picture quality of course...

3. it doesn't have a keyboard and doesn't have a keyboard port either.

4.The screen scratches as the slightest glitch unlike samsung..

5. Of cus you will know by now that it does not have a remis OS as against the pictures we got earlier from participants.

6. Most of the apps in it are outdated except for the recently installed npower apps. You have to update almost every app on it for it to function properly.

7. Trust me when i say the 1.3Ghz is a floss.....i cant even run the speed of a 1.0ghz from observations.

8. It runs on Mediatek..dat tell you that my tecno device gets high temperature when overused....

9. Pls don't bank on the Almighty 7000 mah, i tell you i charged the device full and after bearly 3hrs of extensive usage it has dropped to 67% ...i didn't watch video o...i didn't play game i was just adjusting settings and browsing at same time. Now imagine if i played 3heavy games on it on diff windows��.

10. The device for From my unboxing and inspection so far is just a "A TAB".nothing special about it. It says it has 4G but the speed is not even up to a WCMDA. it just preferably ad i known, i would av gone for samsung tab E instead. Camera is manageable for a tab.

11.It runs on outdated 5.1 android os. The pouch is good but its fragile at same time.

12. It came with 2gig ram and 16gig rom....but out of the 2gig ram 0.7gig has been used on internal apps....leaving with just 1.3gig ram. And out of the 16gig rom 13gig has been used on internal running so you only have 3gig available internal storage. That means you will start saving your money for an external 16/32 gig if you want to enjoy you movies and music.

13. I tried to google the particular model droidpad 10 2....but google kept one bringing result foe droidpad 10 PRO 2. That meas this device does not exist before now neither was it an existing tecno flagship. Its either tecno rushed the device for low quality because npower cud not afford cover the cost of droidpad 10 pro 2 or the device was just cloned for npower specifics. Ladies and Gentle men....Samsung tab E can be found in market place...Jumia...Computer Village etc....but it a pity Droidpad 10 2a doesn't exist outside npower.

14. Finally the design is ok

This is enough for me to stick to Sammy or iPhone
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Elobest(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2017
MISPLACEMENT OF PRIORITIES.

Why is it that some Nigeria like to complain about everything. What we should know is that human want is in searchable. Complaining about phone you did not put one naira will not change anything. Government wanted to save cost and as well as helping maintaining their policy. While they are empowering you, you are helping them to salvage the deficiencies in polity. We call it harmony of interest. Remember most of the school you are teaching, they don't have enough staff. Do your work well and fate will smile on. Don't think that government is not seeing you, God is watching.
Even many people are still complaining about Npower programmes.
Most of them have not work anywhere since they graduated from school. But today they have gotten the job they have not gone to their PPA for once. After they will say, this government is corrupt.

Please people should stop complaining, use the phone even if it is China made. The phone most people are using today is made in China. I believe most people choose that phone because of the battery. But in life you have to know some things.

Do everything you want to do, life is risk. Take your own decisions and be ready to face the outcome or consequences. You will be surprise that the same people that blame you for not taking a particular decision, will join you when your decision turn out to be good. Whereas others that encourage will turn against you when it turns bad.

During the time people were selecting devices, people selected tecno based on the following.
The battery,
Keyboard,
Because of friends,
Fear of not seeing Samsung parts and screen in the market,
Fear of Samsung getting blind without any cause,and other fears.
They forgot the meaning of fear {false evidence appearing real}.
This is also applicable to life.

The tecno given is not with keyboard, but it have touch pad.
I have seen a phone with 5mp taking sharp pictures than the one of 13mp. It is not about outward features rather inside. Use it first. I bought Infinix hot 4 lte, in the first two weeks, I feel like throwing it away. I have even requested for return but today I am enjoying the phone.I even entered Google people discouraged me more.
Don't make your decisions based on people reactions. But a wise learn from people mistakes.
Some people have not seen work today because of their ego forgetting that the genuine rich people you are seeing today started small.

It happens in any situation in relationships, business, career, marriages, education and vocation.
Today people are still complaining about the course they studied forgetting that it is not an excuse not to succeed. I know a man that studied medicine but have not done any surgery. He is today a business man.
Whereas someone studied engineering but he is producing drugs today.

We should stop complaining about everything and start facing our challenges. Now government have given the device, learn everything you are ought to learn. It is not meant for watching movies you have television,
It is not meant for browsing tdb you have cybercafe and your phone. If the battery goes down charge it.
Note this is the opportunity for you to develop yourself, learn all the skills inside the phone. Don't brag about the phone to avoid loosing the phone because government will penalise you for being careless. Remember your TSA AND BVN, They will just deduct the remaining amount from your account. Remember the deal you sign before collecting the device. Be careful of who you tell that you have the phone. Always remember that One man meat is another man poison.

See you at the top. Empower yourself and stop complaining. Use the opportunity because some people looking for it.
Thanks for understanding.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by onatisi(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2017
dejt4u:
I was actually disappointed. Npowerng messed up this time around. if I was aware of this fact then, I would have picked AfriOne.
how I wish I can change it now
What were you expecting?I still find it amusingly surprising that some ppl could have been expecting something a better product. Just watch as dey will soon scatter the whole programme by owing ppl months of salaries
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by colossus91(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2017
Sirwallace:

tab E will play my asphaltbjudt fine grin
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Sirwallace(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Olumaeme:

Keep shut, the government keep dishing out fake materials to people, which government does that? NYSC uniform is fake, and bad, N-power device, fake, Voters card, fake.... It peels off in less than a year.... Government roads, fake, houses for commoners, fake.... Pls shift and have some little sense.

one of those stupid Nigerians who want Nigeria to become the first world war country but failed in their everyday life to the right thing.
tell us one developing African country who is dishing out tab to their citizens and I will buy your poor ass a coffee
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Olumaeme: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sirwallace:

one of those stupid Nigerians who want Nigeria to become the first world war country but failed in their everyday life to the right thing.
tell us one developing African country who is dishing out tab to their citizens and I will buy your poor ass a coffee

See mumu, who beg them to give out fake tablets In the first place? If not that u are standing on your brain, I made reference TO NYSC uniform and even fake voters card.... Abi other countries give their people fake cards?

I do not actually blame u sha, your brain is fake!

2 Likes

Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Pascal181: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
let's appreciate this one before we complain
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by speakingbeing(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
I did not choose any device neither Techno nor Samsung ,does it has any effects on me?
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by achorladey: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Emeka71(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
teebaxy:
Are you going to pay or that will bededucted from tour pay?

1 Like

Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Sirwallace(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
Olumaeme:

See mumu, who beg them to give out fake tablets In the first place? If not that u are standing on your brain, I made reference TO NYSC uniform and even fake voters card.... Abi other countries give their people fake cards?

the earlier you realized the govt owes you nothing, the better for your underprivileged life.
keep venting and ranting in what the govt does right and wrong while your mate are busy living a fulfilled life.

assholes like you are so dumb and ignorant that you know nothing about how a government work.
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by hama20: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Sirwallace:

The reason is obvious, the government from 1960 to this very day have done nothing worthy of appreciation. Nigerian graduate are being paid #30,000, an amount less than 92$ per month with the expectation to save from it and start a business at the end of the program. don't you consider it an aberration? Do you know the amount is not up 1% of what the least elected personnel in our executive and legislatures earns? let me ask you , Do they have a different type of BSc. or first degree from the type Npower volunteers have? The government should stop leaving in the past and embrace modern technological Developments. incase you have forgotten, those pads will be paid for, by the volunteers, therefore they deserve the best. Government is not giving it for free. the earlier we change our attitude of applauding mediocrity the better for us as nation

2 Likes

Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Sirwallace(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
hama20:
[color=#990000][/color]
The reason is obvious, the government from 1960 to this very day have done nothing worthy of appreciation. Nigerian graduate are being paid #30,000, an amount less than 92$ per month with the expectation to save from it and start a business at the end of the program. don't you consider it an aberration? Do you know the amount is not up 1% of what the least elected personnel in our executive and legislatures earns? let me ask you , Do they have a different type of BSc. or first degree from the type Npower volunteers have? The government should stop leaving in the past and embrace modern technological Developments. incase you have forgotten, those pads will be paid for, by the volunteers, therefore they deserve the best. Government is not giving it for free. the earlier we change our attitude of applauding mediocrity the better for us as nation

everybody knows what you stated there.
very good analysis you got anyway.
we can all take our agitations to the executives and mostly the national assembly not just mere criticism on social media.

before you accused your father of bad parentage by not giving you the necessities of life, take a deep look at his budget. and give credit to the little he is able to provide you and stop comparing the US with Nigeria.
you have no idea how the US got to where they are

1 Like

Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Oluwaseyi456(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Wao!its free sha
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Olumaeme:

Entitlement in full flow.

When you start paying taxes, government will start owing you. Until then make your own future and stop blaming everything that moves.
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Oscarz(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Droidpad = Droipad, French=made in china
Re: Npower Tecno Device Experience by Olumaeme: 12:55am On Aug 27, 2017
greenpasture:

Entitlement in full flow.

When you start paying taxes, government will start owing you. Until then make your own future and stop blaming everything that moves.

See werrey, I don dey pay tax before dem born ya popsi.... Ask the idiot. Him go tell you Na.
Government owes us a lot, your brain is damaged that's why you don't know, we entrust our lives and resources in their hands.... Madman, other countries do not give fake things, fake fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me Decide On This Present Job Offer / Interview Mistakes That Make Nigerian Graduates Look Unqualified / Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.