Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video (1179 Views)

Comedian Akara Gucci And His Colleagues In Army Uniform / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him / Kiss Daniel Dapper In Army General Suit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video by Niceboyx4(m): 2:32am On Aug 26, 2017
See what Peter (psquare) posted on his Facebook page with the tag Soldiers 1944 world War 2 on Army attire.

See more photos and video here........
http://www.loadedchuks.com/2017/08/psquare-spotted-in-army-attire-koolest.html

Re: Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 26, 2017
I don't know if this one is Paul Peter or JUDE
seriously I don't
Re: Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video by EmekaBlue(m): 2:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Correct guy. Fitness onpoint...Peter more social media active than Paul
Re: Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video by Niceboyx4(m): 2:46am On Aug 26, 2017
Evaberry:
I don't know if this one is Paul Peter or JUDE

seriously I don't
. This one is Peter
Re: Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video by CaptainGOOD: 3:19am On Aug 26, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Correct guy. Fitness onpoint...Peter more social media active than Paul

I prefar paul tho.
He aint social media freak.
Re: Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video by olawaletimi(m): 3:39am On Aug 26, 2017
Cool
Re: Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video by EmekaBlue(m): 3:53am On Aug 26, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

I prefar paul tho.
He aint social media freak.
OK but Peter seem some playful
Re: Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video by Seguntimmy(m): 4:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Waiting for our soldiers to go and beat him for wearing that cloth the way they usually treat ordinary civilian wey no get much influence.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video by chriskosherbal(m): 4:33am On Aug 26, 2017
This is cool
Re: Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video by mannobi(m): 4:41am On Aug 26, 2017
Looks like those Biafran renegades
Re: Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video by RexEmmyGee: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2017
Every celeb now is trying hard to be center of attraction because no one is talking about them. I have forgotten about tiwa savage until I saw a post of her training in the gym. To get attention , she was like : Training those ass. Mumu Nigerians started making her trend as if Na juju dy that back

1 Like

Re: Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video by Partnerbiz3: 6:55am On Aug 26, 2017
cool dude
Re: Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video by CaptainGOOD: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2017
EmekaBlue:
OK but Peter seem some playful

Maybe..
But me i see it as eye service
Re: Psquare Spotted In Army Attire (koolest Sergeant On Duty) See The Pics And Video by rossyc(f): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2017
That's Peter, he looks good in the outfit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gbenga Aruleba Pays Tribute To Daughter, Rereoluwa Who Died Exactly A Year Ago / Wizkid Performs With UNIBEN Tracksuit Given To Him At An Event In Lagos / ‘I Could Buy An Ass Like Your Wife Did - Wendy Williams Blast TI For Shaming Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.