Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

One Of My Site Is Showing Error 404 - Website Not Found, How Do I Fix It? . - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / One Of My Site Is Showing Error 404 - Website Not Found, How Do I Fix It? . (778 Views)

Need Help With My AMP Pages Showing Error Code / Please Help, My Robots.txt File Is Showing Error 404 / Help! How Do I Prevent My Blogger Hosted Site From Showing Error. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of My Site Is Showing Error 404 - Website Not Found, How Do I Fix It? . by cletoo12(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2017
I just received this message from one ads company
"We regret to inform you that upon reviewing your application, our quality assurance team has found your website to be incompatible with our platform because your website gives error 404 - website not found."

how can I fix it?
Re: One Of My Site Is Showing Error 404 - Website Not Found, How Do I Fix It? . by fineyemi(m): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2017
cletoo12:
"We regret to inform you that upon reviewing your application, our quality assurance team has found your website to be incompatible with our platform because your website gives error 404 - website not found."

how can I fix it?
Your site URL, Let's take a look
Re: One Of My Site Is Showing Error 404 - Website Not Found, How Do I Fix It? . by cletoo12(m): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2017
fineyemi:
Your site URL, Let's take a look
www.puntersloaded..com
Re: One Of My Site Is Showing Error 404 - Website Not Found, How Do I Fix It? . by henrykene(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2017
cletoo12:

how can I fix it?

Give me your link let me see what's wrong?
Re: One Of My Site Is Showing Error 404 - Website Not Found, How Do I Fix It? . by IOb(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2017
I checked your site via the link you provided and nothing seems to be wrong with it. It is possible a particular page or link on the website itself isn't available. Is there a way you can find out from the company the exact page that gave the error?

Can you also confirm the link you submited to the compnay? perhaps you missed a character when submitting your url.
Re: One Of My Site Is Showing Error 404 - Website Not Found, How Do I Fix It? . by cletoo12(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thanks for your review bro. I try to check it. how did you see the site, should I redesign?
Re: One Of My Site Is Showing Error 404 - Website Not Found, How Do I Fix It? . by IOb(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
If this is your first website (design) then it is not a bad one. However, there are a few changes I think you need to make.

1. The font size for website body is too small. I literally had to zoom in to read what you've written.
2. The follow by email input field on the side bar to your left is too small. If it has to be there, place the submit button just under the input field.
3. If you are using a theme, I think you should change it. To be honest, the website looks more like a high school project.
4. Remove "private and policy" from your top menu. Take it to your footer and rename it; the right term is "Privacy policy". You should also consider adding a terms of use page (place link at the footer also).
5. You menu should be in this order - Home, About Us, Advertise with us, Contact us.

Let me stop here.

Cheers.
Re: One Of My Site Is Showing Error 404 - Website Not Found, How Do I Fix It? . by cletoo12(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2017
Thank you sir, I Will do the challenges.
To be sincere, this is my first blog.
I Will look for someone to redesign it.
can u drop ur contact let's talk on whatsapp pls?
Re: One Of My Site Is Showing Error 404 - Website Not Found, How Do I Fix It? . by IOb(m): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2017
You're welcome bro. Do you mind if I send you my number via a DM?

(1) (Reply)

Avast Antivirus Is Detecting My Newly Bought Domain As Virus. HELP / How To Disguise Your Folders As Recycle Bin! See How To Do It. / I Will Professionally Create, Graphical Content For Your Blog!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.