Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist (32314 Views)

Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / Photos Of Ekweremadu’s Sick Daughter And The Alleged 15-year-old Donor Surfaces / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
dmola:

ds ur story is similar to my ex's story demilade is that u?

YesNo
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by Oselu28(f): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
DrayZee:
Ok thanks. And what tribe are you from? (If you don't mind)

edo
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by Oselu28(f): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Abi oo ...make e no go use eba komi lobe abi how dem dey talk am
me sef no be yoruba babe but u did d right thing
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by DrayZee: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Oselu28:

edo
Nice... my Mom's place.

Nice dp by the way.
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by Tedassie(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
AuroraB:
That's my bitchass mother
wow,congrats...bitchery runs in d fam'.
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:11am On Aug 27, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
The funniest part is that once they have a talk with you and you respond, they hypnotize you immediately...

Na so one do ooo till i find am go sagamu one fateful saturday morning as i wake up...i no even brush come to talk of bath...na so so call the alfa take finish me till i reach im side for sagamu

After all the incantations and picking one out of the tesbiu(muslim rosary) e con say i go need comot cloth for the next stage se bi i no dey on...God being so kind i was on...as i just tell am say i dey on im face change...

E con carry calabash dey round my head..still carry me go banana tree wey dey beside water and all this while i no even hesitate..i just dey obey like mumu..infact to cut the long story short na God deliver me

Na as i return lagos that afternoon my eye con clear

I kept blocking all the numbers he used in calling

Am still leaving today cos of the grace of God
their practice is anti-Islam. No verse in the Quran preaches the dirty things those guys do.
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by AuroraB(f): 12:59am On Aug 27, 2017
Tedassie:

wow, I'm a bastard, obviously...bitchery runs in my fam'. My mother is the first off
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by Oselu28(f): 4:47am On Aug 27, 2017
DrayZee:
Nice... my Mom's place.
Nice dp by the way.
thanks dear
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by Antichristus: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2017
Lack of education, critical thinking and rational autonomy. Why would someone give you concoction, charms, etc., and you succumb to it. Senselessness. The dearth of quality education is killing Nigerians.
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by ozo13(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2017
shamack:
We are bad ppl,,,,we deserve bad leaders
seriously
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by ozo13(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2017
shamack:
seriously
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by BiggyBamBam: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2017
TAKE HER TO SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS.
THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!!
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by alBHAGDADI: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2017
Dmeji4444:
We have more evil Alfa than normal, I am a Muslim and I know what I am talking about.
aminusanti vedaxcool titingz udatso FriendNG empiree abdelkabir rilwayne001

pls read the story to see the EVIL Islamic PRACTICE
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by Rilwayne001: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

How's what the herbalist did an Islamic practice?

3 Likes

Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by dmola(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=BornnAgainChild post=59856757]

YesNo[

be precise nw
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Settingz321:
I notice from the last few months now this ritual things is really increasing daily
seriously ooh! I dunno whether to blame the hard times cos even the youths dont think twice, they dive into it too.
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by joinnow: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

How's what the herbalist did an Islamic practice?
Partly
He said , “ She told us that after that, the man gave her ‘ Hontu ’ (a controversial Islamic practice in Nigeria of writing Surah on a slate , washing it off and drinking it for healing and warding off spiritual attacks).
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by newoffer: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
One alfa pikin ask me to come make he give me something to make my success come quick. I come ask am say shey u no like beta thing for life ni. I don't know why u want to help n u still propagating poverty.
If it is not juju a Yoruba is not a yoruba
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by Empiree: 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
aminu.santi veda.xcool . . Frie.dNG emp.iree abdelk.abir ril.wayne001

Worry more about you and your people
https://www.nairaland.com/4015056/pastor-tony-obo-arrested-calabar
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=dmola post=59866288][/quote]

*thinking
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
their practice is anti-Islam. No verse in the Quran preaches the dirty things those guys do.

Infact ehh..the thing weak me
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oselu28:

me sef no be yoruba babe but u did d right thing

wink

1 Like

Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by Rilwayne001: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
joinnow:

Partly
He said , “ She told us that after that, the man gave her ‘ Hontu ’ (a controversial Islamic practice in Nigeria of writing Surah on a slate , washing it off and drinking it for healing and warding off spiritual attacks).

And how is "hontu" or whatever an Islamic practice? Or how is putting beads in your waist for protection against external force an Islamic practice? Isn't not better to know deeply about what you want to criticize before displaying your ignorance?
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by joinnow: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

And how is "hontu" or whatever an Islamic practice? Or how is putting beads in your waist for protection against external force an Islamic practice? Isn't not better to know deeply about what you want to criticize before displaying your ignorance?

Fake Alfa spoted
Hontu ’ (a controversial Islamic practice in Nigeria of writing Surah on a slate , washing it off and drinking it for healing and warding off spiritual attacks).
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by dmola(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

*thinking
smh anywaya hwas ur day?
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by baebeenayoka: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
These folks are too fetish, in fact na the only thing wey them Sabi be that. A very beautiful girl that I've been seeing with an old Alfa made me know say they're to be feared. I actually thought he was her father, until I heard he was her husband. This beautiful girl opened up to a chemist that she doesn't know how she became Alfa's wife o. That she came for inquiries and the next thing she knew was that she was pregnant and living with Alfa alongside his other wives, she also told the chemist that she would leave the next week and actually, succeeded but when chemist didn't see Abike again, she inquired from Alfa and Alfa told chemist this "she'll still come back, where can she run to, let her run to wherever she wants to, the same legs she used to run away, she'll use it to run back here" and guess what? Abike did come back to Alfa.
Re: Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist by francisbarrack(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2020
shamack:

u meant b bad ... not we .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Mob Sets Two Suspected Robbers Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Man Burnt For Stealing At Polytechnic Nekede's Back Gate (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.