Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Who Is That Player You Dont Like In Your Fc Team. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Is That Player You Dont Like In Your Fc Team. (414 Views)

I Bet You Dont Know This Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is That Player You Dont Like In Your Fc Team. by fawaz22(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2017
Part of the event that make our weekend lively is football match(for those that love football).the actions is about to unfold again,as we look forwrd for our favourite football club to winning.in your club team who is that player you dont like on pitch may be bcus of is poor performance i as a gunner fan it iz danny welbeck.let me guess for those chelsea nd man u fans.batshuayi/pogba.let share to kip it rolling

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Agree Deal For Torino Superstar. / Raheem Sterling's Funny Lifestyle 2017 [try Not To Laugh] / Arsenal 'to Beat 20 Clubs' To Signing Of £6.5m Teen Winger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.