Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (48869 Views)

House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) / Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 2:01am On Aug 27, 2017
BenShammer:
Would his death have been less tragic if he'd been ugly?

Op was only adoring the poor boy. Not necessarily his appearance.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 2:05am On Aug 27, 2017
obailala:
The only problem with your comment and your position is that you dont seem to have any form of animosity against the animalistic policeman or soldier who shot the boy, you just jumped straight to Rochas. Did Rochas command the police/soldier to shoot anybody?... Rochas' only crime here seems to be his decision to sanitize Douglas road; a road that has remained an eyesore and an embarrassment to the state capital for ages.

False claim. The empty headed governor, instigated/incited the police to that level of stupidity as he sent them on that callous mission, and it will be rather unfortunate to exempt him from blame/distance him from the works of his errand boys!
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 2:46am On Aug 27, 2017
lonelydora:
I declare that from today onwards no baby born in Rochas' family (both nuclear and extended) will live more than this boy's age. Isssssseeeeeeeee!!

Ifa, Amadioha,etc please grant the prayers of this boy's mother on Rochas family for us.

For those quoting me, put yourself in the boy's parent's shoes before you talk thrash. If they carry another person corpse, e dey bi like firewood.
I said Amen to ur prayers
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Evablizin(f): 3:26am On Aug 27, 2017
BenShammer:
Would his death have been less tragic if he'd been ugly?
no sir
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 6:21am On Aug 27, 2017
prettyboi1989:

they need to be told what to do, they cant reason for themselves, they have no discipline
The governor of a state has to speak to each policeman on the street admonishing them not to fire indiscriminately at innocent people?... So if we all know the policemen are brainless, why do you think the governor speaking to them personally will change anything?
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 6:25am On Aug 27, 2017
mindtricks:

False claim. The empty headed governor, instigated/incited the police to that level of stupidity as he sent them on that callous mission, and it will be rather unfortunate to exempt him from blame/distance him from the works of his errand boys!
lonelydora:

I heard Rochas ordered that anyone that disturbs them should be shot. Don't know how true sha.
All I see in this entire tragic episode is just a case of a lot of people finally getting their long awaited opportunity to express their hatred and disgust for Rochas; quite a lot of people have been longing for this opportunity.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by dacovajnr: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2017
AuroraB:
grin
That's not funny you know, you pulled a fast one on me and made me look foolish. Couldn't imagine myself falling for such a long run, but glad it ended already and it doesn't change anything grin grin

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by ioreth69(f): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2017
cry
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
That's not funny you know, you pulled a fast one on me and made me look foolish. Couldn't imagine myself falling for such a long run, but glad it ended already and it doesn't change anything grin grin

Pelee dear smiley
No vex cool
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
obailala:

All I see in this entire tragic episode is just a case of a lot of people finally getting their long awaited opportunity to express their hatred and disgust for Rochas; quite a lot of people have been longing for this opportunity.

Cos the poor dude is just another typically corrupt Nigerian politician lacking basic knowledge what to do with the power he somehow bestowed on him. Why dare to be different while it is cool to make the masses suffer? My hatered for that clown is no different from that of others Nigerian politicians who rather view power like winning a lottery of a lifetime to loot rather than as a rare opportunity to to a serve and make a mark in the lives of the people.
I wonder what miracle will happen for the killer of the poor to be punished in a country where thousands of lives are frequently lost to Boko Haram elements, killer herdsmen, trigger happy police officers, etc with hardly any body ever being brought to book.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
obailala:
The governor of a state has to speak to each policeman on the street admonishing them not to fire indiscriminately at innocent people?... So if we all know the policemen are brainless, why do you think the governor speaking to them personally will change anything?
the Nigerian police is in ruins. they don't train their officers, they hire next to clueless people to become policemen, people who can't make a rational decision are the ones carrying guns in black uniform. without an order, they are a loose cannon.
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
prettyboi1989:

the Nigerian police is in ruins. they don't train their officers, they hire next to clueless people to become policemen, people who can't make a rational decision are the ones carrying guns in black uniform. without an order, they are a loose cannon.
My question was, even with an order, what makes you think the morons aren't still going to be loose cannons?
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by 100Cents: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
obailala:
My question was, even with an order, what makes you think the morons aren't still going to be loose cannons?
if discipline and order were in place, they should have been made to understand that any reckless action will lead to the loss of their job and jail term
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
prettyboi1989:

if discipline and order were in place, they should have been made to understand that any reckless action will lead to the loss of their job and jail term
What is this man talking about?... Sre you from the moon?.. Or are you just a child that has no clue what happens in Nigeria?... With all the prevalent indiscriminate killings of innocent people by the police and armed forces, you really think there is no law or code which exists to guide these force men against such crimes?
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
obailala:
What is this man talking about?... Sre you from the moon?.. Or are you just a child that has no clue what happens in Nigeria?... With all the prevalent indiscriminate killings of innocent people by the police and armed forces, you really think there is no law or code which exists to guide these force men against such crimes?
Oopss too bad I thought I was talking to someone who has decency in communication but alas, I was wrong. go find someone ull talk anyhow to. I'm out of here n do not mention me, if u do, u get no response
Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Oopss too bad I thought I was talking to someone who has decency in communication but alas, I was wrong. go find someone ull talk anyhow to. I'm out of here n do not mention me, if u do, u get no response
Im sorry that I has to sound that way; I was shocked at your statement.

C'mon, do you need to be told that there are already laws regulating the actions of forcemen?... What makes you think there aren't already laws for this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drunk Policemen Fall Asleep In Edo While Transporting A Young Man To Station / Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos / N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.