Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,084 members, 7,867,129 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 26/8/17 Devinne Direction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 26/8/17 Devinne Direction (272 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional Guide By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche 26/8/23 / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 12/9/17 David (ii) / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 22/8/17 Children :god's Called Axe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 26/8/17 Devinne Direction by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2017
C. A. C., LIVING WATER
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

DATE: SATURDAY, AUGUST 26, 2017
TOPIC: DIVINE DIRECTION
BIBLE READING: EXODUS 33:12-17
MEMORISE: And He said, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." (Exodus 33:14)

It is the plan of God to, at all times, direct His people, whether individually, or collectively. He never wishes His people would go without Him. This is evident in the way He led the Israelites out of Egypt, through, and in the wilderness, to the Promised Land of Canaan.
In Genesis 26, Isaac was divinely directed during the famine in the land and in the hostility that followed his prosperity. Bountiful harvest of hundred fold was the result of his following God's directive.
The Israelites were divinely directed to go through the Red Sea and their enemies were utterly destroyed for allowing and taking divine directives. The net breaking harvest of Peter was a result of divine direction.
Brethren, stop going in man's direction, because the end usually leads to disappointments, failure and regret (Prov. 14:12). Man does not know beyond where he stands. The man of God from Judah (1 Kgs. 13:1ff) ignored God's directives and took man's instruction. In the end, he paid dearly with his life.
God's thoughts towards you are of good. Therefore, He will never misdirect you in the journey of life. Why? He knows the end of all things from the beginning. Given that He has the best of intentions for you (Jer. 29:11), and He has passed through every path you would take in life (the Maker of all pathways and highways), He would lead you to the accomplishment of His good desires for you. Just follow His direction. It is safe, because that is the way He has prepared to journey with you.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Lord, hold my hands as I journey with You, lest I fall.
2. Make it convenient for me, oh Lord, to follow You all the days of my life, in Jesus' name.
3. Pray for the leadership of the CACMA, CACGWA, CACYOF, and other age and gender based groups/societies in Christ Apostolic Church that the good Lord would always guide their steps.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: JUDGES 20 - 21; RUTH 1 - 3

(1) (Reply)

Stop Dishonouring God! / The Transfiguration? / Pastor Bassey Books And Teachnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.