Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,855 members, 7,862,803 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Windows Error "i Need Help" - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows Error "i Need Help" (627 Views)

Common Windows Error Codes And How To Fix Them / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Windows Error "i Need Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows Error "i Need Help" by WafiJoe(m): 9:50am On Feb 20, 2010
I have a problem with my system, if i boot my pc, it will come up to windows level, display all desktop icons (i mean my files on desktop), after that the system will freeze. Windows will then report an error message
"The exception unknown software exeption (0xCOOOOOd) occurred in the applicational locatin ox78138a8c; click 'ok' to terminate the programme, click on 'cancel' to debug the programme".
When I click on 'ok', the desktop icon will disappear, and the system will be on a stand still (not responding). Then the only option is to remove power because windows will not even been able to shut down.
While when I click on 'debug', Windows will report that "the instruction at 0x78138a8c reference memory at 0x78138a8c. So if i click on ok windows will report that "the memory could not be written (tpsrv.exe)"
Re: Windows Error "i Need Help" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2010
Do you have Panda Internet Security or any Panda security product installed? . I ask because tpsrv.exe is a process belonging to Panda Internet Security suite which protects your computer against Internet-bound threats such as spyware and trojans which can be distributed through e-mail or attack directly to the computer allowing unauthorized access to your computer. Doing a full uninstall with Panda removal utility could help.
Re: Windows Error "i Need Help" by DualCore1: 12:20am On Feb 21, 2010
lol, the protector becomes the predator!
Re: Windows Error "i Need Help" by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 21, 2010
based on the above, try o boot into safe mode - press f8 or f6 - i orget which - repeatedly when booting - you can then uninstall panda security. in the event u can't uninstall, find the folder in program files and rename it.

that should do it.

cheers.
Re: Windows Error "i Need Help" by DualCore1: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Now that's weird. you don forget wwhether na F6 or F8 dey carry u enter safe mode.  lipsrsealed

I'm calling off my wedding  angry

Women!  grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Opera Mini 4.2 Is No Longer Browsing / I Urgently Need A Dell D400 Motherboard To Buy Call : 07036693730 / I Need Your Help With This Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.