Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria (3283 Views)

2-3d Animation Course School In Lagos | J-world Academy / Cinematography Course – J-world Music And Film School Lagos Island / Introducing The Best Film Academy In Nigeria, West Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hello I have little knowledge in cinematography from watching several YouTube videos and shooting skits with some of my friends

It will be a little challenging as a lady but I want to do a 3months training in cinematography

Preferably in Lagos. I've heard of Pefti, delyork but I want experts in the house to recommend the best school for me.

They should have accommodation like Pefti, price doesn't matter

And I will resume in January

Cc lalasticlala seun
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by czarina(f): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Would've recommended National Film Institute Jos, heard they're good and you get to meet veterans in the art, but since you reside in Lag, PEFTI might be ur best bet unless of course you're willing to move.
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by ojoshu(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
hey I went new York film academy , I teach people free no charges ,no one is island of knowledge
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2017
czarina:
Would've recommended National Film Institute Jos, heard they're good and you get to meet veterans in the art, but since you reside in Lag, PEFTI might be ur best bet unless of course you're willing to move.

I don't live in Lagos that's why I'm considering accommodation. Jos is not safe
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by czarina(f): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

I don't live in Lagos that's why I'm considering accommodation. Jos is not safe
Jos is not safe? Which of the Jos? Cos I live there
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by Bigsteveg(m): 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
czarina:
Jos is not safe? Which of the Jos? Cos I live there
Do you stay at Jos? i'll like to know u further. Kindly send a message on my number 08112282489. Thank you
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by badinfluence: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
I actually just finished a cinematography course from pefti recently. As far as it's the same lecturer who taught me, you have no problem
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by Dyoungstar: 12:19am On Sep 04, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Hello I have little knowledge in cinematography from watching several YouTube videos and shooting skits with some of my friends

It will be a little challenging as a lady but I want to do a 3months training in cinematography

Preferably in Lagos. I've heard of Pefti, delyork but I want experts in the house to recommend the best school for me.

They should have accommodation like Pefti, price doesn't matter

And I will resume in January

Cc lalasticlala seun

Maybe you should PM me for discussion about your needs, that is if you are really serious
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by sodiqapril(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
badinfluence:
I actually just finished a cinematography course from pefti recently. As far as it's the same lecturer who taught me, you have no problem
Bro.. concerning the pefti I want to make enquiries please
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by badinfluence: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
sodiqapril:

Bro.. concerning the pefti I want to make enquiries please
Okk
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by sodiqapril(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
badinfluence:

Okk
I want to learn music video directing..how do I go about it.cobsidering the fact that m a student
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by badinfluence: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
sodiqapril:

I want to learn music video directing..how do I go about it.cobsidering the fact that m a student
You'd have to learn cinematography and probably editing. I don't know how things are over there now, because of the pandemic. You can try to learn the little you can online..
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by sodiqapril(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2020
badinfluence:

You'd have to learn cinematography and probably editing. I don't know how things are over there now, because of the pandemic. You can try to learn the little you can online..
Pls do you have any tutorial link
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by badinfluence: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
sodiqapril:

Pls do you have any tutorial link
I use YouTube.. Helps a lot. You could also try Udemy, Lynda..
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by sodiqapril(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
badinfluence:

I use YouTube.. Helps a lot. You could also try Udemy, Lynda..
Pardon my disturbance..do you have a specific page I can check out
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by badinfluence: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
sodiqapril:

Pardon my disturbance..do you have a specific page I can check out
Check out cinecom on YouTube.. Film riot, simon cade.. Also use the search bar to your advantage..
I have an ebook on television production by zettl..

1 Like

Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by sodiqapril(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
badinfluence:

Check out cinecom on YouTube.. Film riot, simon cade.. Also use the search bar to your advantage..
I have an ebook on television production by zettl..
Pls can you plug me with the ebook...I know my wahala s getting too much..thanks bro
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by badinfluence: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
sodiqapril:

Pls can you plug me with the ebook...I know my wahala s getting too much..thanks bro
Jus laidat.. It was bought oo..
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by sodiqapril(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
badinfluence:

Jus laidat.. It was bought oo..
How much should I pay to get it?
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by badinfluence: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
sodiqapril:

How much should I pay to get it?
Don't worry.. Send your email address..
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by sodiqapril(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
badinfluence:

sodiqapril1998@gmail.com thank you sir
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by badinfluence: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
sodiqapril:

sodiqapril1998@gmail.com thank you sir
Done..
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by sodiqapril(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
badinfluence:

Done..
Thank you sir.. really appreciate
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by sodiqapril(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
badinfluence:

Done..
It's telling me I can't access file
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by growtogeda: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
badinfluence:

good morning bad influence, please I will also like to have the eBook sir. my email address is tunscartoons@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by growtogeda: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
good evening badinfluence . thank you for sending the file. but the file can't be accessed. here is a snapshot of the message im getting

Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by badinfluence: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
growtogeda:
good evening badinfluence . thank you for sending the file. but the file can't be accessed. here is a snapshot of the message im getting
I've done all I could do. I turned on link sharing.. I'd try again
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by growtogeda: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
badinfluence:

I've done all I could do. I turned on link sharing.. I'd try again

I got your second email sir. unfortunately, it still can't be accessed. I wouldn't like to bother you again sir. please, what's the title of the eBook? I want to search and download it. thank you sir
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by badinfluence: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
growtogeda:

I got your second email sir. unfortunately, it still can't be accessed. I wouldn't like to bother you again sir. please, what's the title of the eBook? I want to search and download it. thank you sir
Television Production Handbook by Zettl
Re: Recommend The Best Film School In Nigeria by growtogeda: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
badinfluence:

Television Production Handbook by Zettl
thanks man. i will get it

(1) (Reply)

Vacant Billboard Sites In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria / Call For Signage Fabrication & Designs / REMA (nigerian Artis) Cartoon Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.