Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Best Nigerian Fashion Designer? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Nigerian Fashion Designer? (1692 Views)

#NigeriaAt55: Evolution Of Nigerian Fashion Since 1960(photos) / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Fashion Designer Debuts In London & Florida / What Are The Current Nigerian Fashion Trends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Fashion Designer? by ikechi1(f): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2007
Who would you rate as the Best Nigerian Fashion Designer at present? and I am talking worldwide not just in Nigeria!!

How do you all think thier stuff compares to the likes of Cavalli, Gucci, D&G etc, as regards quality of design and also quality of make??

Do you think we patronise them enough??

We the young nigerians and Africans are starting to patronise our music wit the likes of 2face, P-Squared and Debanj when formally it used to be American artists that sold records, Will this trend extend to Fashion??
Re: Best Nigerian Fashion Designer? by casper(m): 5:22am On Feb 13, 2007
deola sagoe
Re: Best Nigerian Fashion Designer? by ikechi1(f): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2007
Thx Casper. I think her stuff look really nice she is definately talented. But are we as nigerians giving our custom to these talented designers. To be honest she is one of the very best I have seen. I have not been to impressed with the ones in th UK.

Tiffany Amber in nigeria is also very impressive she is now at the Palm Springs shopping mall in VI

For simple ready to wear dresses Haps-Fashion in the uk is also very good- she is relatively new but watch the space!!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (pics) / You Have To See These Super Pretty Curly Hair Trends / Lagos Wholesale Distribution Center For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.