Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Video Of Top Footballers You Never Knew Are Muslims - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Top Footballers You Never Knew Are Muslims (632 Views)

5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Someone Before(photos) / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" / 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Top Footballers You Never Knew Are Muslims by ontiah: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
Top Islamic Football Players

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS5cf83autM

Many football fans across the world wonder which footballers in the top European Leagues are Muslim. I know religion isn’t important in football or baseball or any other sport (it’s performance that matters), but it doesn’t hurt to know which of the world's famous soccer players are Muslim.

Without a doubt, there are hundreds of Muslim footballers out there. This article lists those who play in competitive leagues, like the English premier leagus, Spanish Laliga, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, and French League 1. There is speculation that Robin Van Persie, Thierry Henry and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are Muslim, but I do not include them in this list because they have not confirmed that they follow the Islamic faith.

Mesmut Ozil
German footballer Mesmut Ozil plays for the English club Arsenal and for the German national team.

While fans only truly care about how players perform, it can be insightful to learn about a player's personal life and choices. There are so many talented players who didn't make this list, and there is healthy debate and discussion over any sort of list like this.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Scored And Biafrans Were Shouting GOOOAAL! / Cavani Offered Stunning Incentive To Give Up Penalties Amid Neymar Row / Chelsea Crisis: Billonaire Owner Makes Important Decisions Over Conte's Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.