Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

I Make It Though Hard Work- Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Make It Though Hard Work- Olamide (478 Views)

Sleeping With Men For Money Is Also Hard Work: Actress Nkechi Blessing Says Read / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Davido For His Hard Work Despite Being A Rich Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Make It Though Hard Work- Olamide by CHOPUP411(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Popular hip-hop act, Olamide Adedeji, also known as Badoo has said that he dropped out of school but he was able to make it in life by discovering his talent and through dint of hard work.

He also identified discipline, commitment and being focused as catalysts for achievements in life.

Olamide said these on Friday when he went as a special guest of honour at the Summer camp organised by the Ogun State government at Akin Ogunpoola Model College, Akinale in Ewekoro Local Government Area of the state.

The musician said he was determined to succeed in life against all odds, given the stark reality that his parents were poor, and were not able to his school fees at the higher institution.
Re: I Make It Though Hard Work- Olamide by asanet: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
www.numberonemusic.com/asanet

Here Asanet comes with another banging tune from sky entertainment which he titled "BE YOURSELF featuring baddest singer Bryan squeeze " was produced by BIGTYMERBITZ ,the song will definitely make p realize some key fact about life and also get you swaying to this beautiful dance tune. Trust me this song is one song that you will fall in love with and put on repeat, so get ready download and share your thoughts.
Www.numberonemusic.com/asanet

Re: I Make It Though Hard Work- Olamide by cicc2010(f): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
UBA si na chi

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Singer Adokie Declares Intention To Run For Imo State Governor / Beyonce Offers Help To Houston Flood Victims / Kcee,davido,b-red Begging By Their Fans To Take Photo(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.