Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Two Major Reasons Why Nairabet Is Better Than Bet9ja. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Two Major Reasons Why Nairabet Is Better Than Bet9ja. (5876 Views)

Is Betking Better Than Bet9ja / Nairabet Is The Nigerian Most Fraudulent Betting Company / Surer Than Bet9ja, Make As Much As U Want In A Week (+pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Major Reasons Why Nairabet Is Better Than Bet9ja. by mekuso89(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hello friends! today we will like to discuss
TWO MAJOR REASONS WHY NAIRABET IS BETTER THAN BET9JA.
http://wazobiasports..com.ng/2017/08/two-major-reasons-why-nairabet-is.html
And without wasting your time we will like to go straight to the point, we all know that nairabet have been here before bet9ja and some other betting platform surfaced

bet9ja has gain lots of popularity owns shops agents here and there and most of all they have one of the highest paid winning Tickets in the industry.

but still still remain the best in the industry here are my reasons

1-Odds differences:
The number one reason is odd difference if you are a more handicap market lover you will notice that
bet9ja is not really good at that market yes in-fact they are never good at that market. Let’s take for
Example if Manchester united and Liverpool are playing and their odds are 2.33 and 3.10 you will
See that their handicap market in bet9ja will be lower I mean half of what nairabet odd will be
If the handicap odd is 1.6 at bet9ja.com my fellow punters go and check that same market in it Will be times two which is 1.12.

Not only in handicap market its almost in every market like 1x2, OV&UN etc.

2- Account funding Agents:
Another huge difference is Account funding agents;
Nairabet have agent almost in every city in Nigeria which has made is very easier for punters and football lover to deposit funds or credit their accounts very easily unlike bet9ja you will only have to go through bank wahala or deposit via ATM (quick-teller) which can be very stressful at-times course you might hit a long queue at the ATM center or the bank server may be out of service even some times you will transfer fund via ATM and end up losing your money to network, your account will not be credited, your money don lost and you go home and watch how the game you wanted to bet on will all enter. yay! Yay! na who dey do me for village lol

These are the two major reasons why nairabet is better than bet9ja, thanks so much for your time.

http://wazobiasports..com.ng/2017/08/two-major-reasons-why-nairabet-is.html

please like us and share on facebook via http://facebook.com/wazobiasports

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

NFF Denies Owing Rohr And Denneby Three Months Salary / Bet9ja Locked My Account After Winning 176k__ photos / Dede Ayew (Ghana's U-20 Skipper) Denies Speaking To Pastor Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.