Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer (1410 Views)

Businessman Files N55 Million Suit Against MTN For Barring His Line / List Of Transfer Codes For Banks In Nigeria / Rice To Be Sold N6,000 Instead Of N18,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by moscobabs(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Good evening Nairaladers .pls help my friend o

I couldn't stop laughing when a friend and office colleague called me 2 mins ago . here is what happened to him as narrated to me, he actually thought I can help

He wanted to make a transfer of #10,000 to a Friend of his on Gtb mobile transfer , instead of him to press transfer on the options he pressed recharge self and his line was credited with #10,000 airline .

Now he is asking me if Airtel (his network provider) or Gtb can undo the transaction , Pls has anyone one experienced this type of mistake ?

Or is there anyway he can get his money back to his account?

Pls a brother needs your assistance o, he was crying on phone during our conversation.

Thank you.

Lalasticla ,seun dominique and other moderators pls help mW forward this to front page there might be solution to this .

Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by squash47(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
when ur village people has upgraded their monitoring skills to offline WI-FI connection...even ur bank acct go feel d heat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by Nutase: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
Just go to the bank and they will reverse your money. I know someone who made the same mistake and he got his money back. Just make sure you don't use the credit.
Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by stGabrielo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
gringringringrin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Is this even possible? The maximum recharge limit on my zenith app is 3000
Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by polimaf(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
I'm enjoying my 7k mistake now.. recharged myphone with 7k instead of transfer. tweet at gtbank and they said its irreversible. so I just calm down n enjoy my recharge

1 Like

Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by hedonistic: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
And it's no longer fashionable to call girlfriends and 'toastees' for hours on end. That era don reign pass tey tey...otherwise you would have found good use for the excess airtime.

Well, use your fertile imagination to cook up a decent business proposal and embark on a cold-calling spree of small and medium scale enterprises, offering one proposition or the other (affiliate, brokerage, whatever). Who knows? Before the airtime runs out, you might secure a deal to deliver one product or service or the other with prospect of making over N10k in profit.

Then again, what do I know? Consider this as the rantings of an e-lunatic.

6 Likes

Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by bolaji73(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
moscobabs:
Good evening Nairaladers .pls help my friend o

I couldn't stop laughing when a friend and office colleague called me 2 mins ago . here is what happened to him as narrated to me, he actually thought I can help

He wanted to make a transfer of #10,000 to a Friend of his on Gtb mobile transfer , instead of him to press transfer on the options he pressed recharge self and his line was credited with #10,000 airline .

Now he is asking me if Airtel (his network provider) or Gtb can undo the transaction , Pls has anyone one experienced this type of mistake ?

Or is there anyway he can get his money back to his account?

Pls a brother needs your assistance o, he was crying on phone during our conversation.

Thank you.

Lalasticla ,seun dominique and other moderators pls help mW forward this to front page there might be solution to this .
I can buy the airtime from your friend.. chat me up on WhatsApp:.. 08137775940
Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by dominique(f): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2017
I'm not sure if it's reversible. Most people sell the airtime to get their money back. I would have bought N3,500 out of it if I had not just renewed my subscription. Tell him to ask around for people willing to buy.

2 Likes

Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by moscobabs(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2017
dominique:
I'm not sure if it's reversible. Most people sell the airtime to get their money back. I would have bought N3,500 out of it if I had not just renewed my subscription. Tell him to ask around for people willing to buy.
Thank you but help us send this to front page maybe more people can help
Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by dominique(f): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
moscobabs:

Thank you but help us send this to front page maybe more people can help

Attach a screenshot of the line's account balance to your opening post
Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by moscobabs(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
dominique:

Like I told you is a colleague and he called me on ..but if that's what you want I will get that tomorrow once I reach office.

Thanks for your understanding
Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by eipreel(f): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
rationalmind:
Is this even possible? The maximum recharge limit on my zenith app is 3000

Yes it is very possible my dear...limits differ with banks
Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by tugrow(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Tell your friend that it a sign that God is about to change his story, 200 in a week Recharge to 10k in a day Recharge.

Can the house say amen grin angry
Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by lyner(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
Use Gkonvat
Download on playstore
Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by Timothydamola: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2017
[I am a data seller. I can buy it from him at a discounted rate, call me on 08064003456

Re: Help(pix) !!he Recharged His Line With #10,000 Instead Of Transfer by moscobabs(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2017
dominique:

(1) (Reply)

Detergent Formulation / 50 Kva Generator For Hire/sale / HELP NEEDED - I Want To Start An Online Store On Electronic Components

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.