Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Incorporating And Registration Of Companies. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Incorporating And Registration Of Companies. (420 Views)

Founder Of Nasco Group Of Companies Dies At 93 / List Of Companies In Uno State Of Cameroon(ambazonia) / Aliko Dangote Pays A Visit To Abdusamad The Chairman Of Bua Group Of Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incorporating And Registration Of Companies. by Treash(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kindly reach unto us for legal assistance in search, registration and incorporation of companies and business names owned by companies and individuals. We practise both in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun state. 08068088866 or 09090803205 with Barr Ayo Adeolu.
Re: Incorporating And Registration Of Companies. by amicable09(f): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Treash:
Kindly reach unto us for legal assistance in search, registration and incorporation of companies and business names owned by companies and individuals. We practise both in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun state. 08068088866 or 09090803205 with Barr Ayo Adeolu.
Hi Barr. you mind if I asked a question?

Actually, there's something I'll like to ask.
A company, during registration at CAC made a mistake in the spelling of one of the director's names. It happened many years ago but the issue just came to light recently, now they need to correct it, can you tell me the process involved?

We've paid 100 naira and have gotten a blank form CO7 and I'm hearing we need to involve the services of a lawyer. Can you please tell me how we can get the issue resolved and possibly get the correction on the certified true copy?

Thanks.
Re: Incorporating And Registration Of Companies. by Treash(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
amicable09:

Hi Barr. you mind if I asked a question?

Actually, there's something I'll like to ask.
A company, during registration at CAC made a mistake in the spelling of one of the director's names. It happened many years ago but the issue just came to light recently, now they need to correct it, can you tell me the process involved?

We've paid 100 naira and have gotten a blank form CO7 and I'm hearing we need to involve the services of a lawyer. Can you please tell me how we can get the issue resolved and possibly get the correction on the certified true copy?

Thanks.

Form CAC 7.2 is applicable. Correction of directors name is not provided for but change in name is applicable in this instance. We lawyers knw how to go about it. U may contact me pls.
Re: Incorporating And Registration Of Companies. by amicable09(f): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Treash:

Form CAC 7.2 is applicable. Correction of directors name is not provided for but change in name is applicable in this instance. We lawyers knw how to go about it. U may contact me pls.
But correction and change in this case mean one and the same thing right?

Thanks for your swift response. I'll contact you once the client gives me the go ahead. We actually drafted a board of resolution stating this and stopped there.

Thank you again. I've learned Sth new from you. cheesy
Re: Incorporating And Registration Of Companies. by Treash(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
amicable09:

But correction and change in this case mean one and the same thing right?

Thanks for your swift response. I'll contact you once the client gives me the go ahead. We actually drafted a board of resolution stating this and stopped there.

Thank you again. I've learned Sth new from you. cheesy
You are welcome sir.

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Starting a Business For Money / How And Where To Invest Your Cryptocurrency? / A Friend Of Mine Has 1million Naira, Pls Advice Him On How To Invest It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.