Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included (2217 Views)

Light Gaming Laptops For Sale. Good Deals!!! SOLD / Mint Ps4 Psvr Playstation 4 Console Vr Headset - Used(pics Included) / SOLAR POWERBANKS FOR PHONES FOR SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by Yaungdee(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Available....
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by Yaungdee(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Available
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by Yaungdee(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Available....
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by Yaungdee(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Available
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by Yaungdee(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Available...
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by oloko1859(m): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
I was the one that spoke with you extensively this evening, you'll hear from me
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by Yaungdee(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2017
oloko1859:
I was the one that spoke with you extensively this evening, you'll hear from me
Ok bro
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by Yaungdee(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2017
Available
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by Yaungdee(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Available.....
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by Yaungdee(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Available
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by united4men: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by oloko1859(m): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
I got in touch with this seller and he agreed to sell to me at 17k which includes the cost of sending the console down to Lagos. I pleaded with him to let me pay an advance of 7k and then balance him after over a week when I will be back to Lagos so I can receive which he seemed so kind enough to grant. He sent me a video of him turning on the console and various pictures of the console and the game on his TV screen, I felt it's a risk I could take since my guts told me he is trustworthy.
I asked him if it had any faults and he told me it does not have. He said he was only selling off because he ordered a ps4 online.

After paying him the balance, he sent the console to me in Lagos and I picked it up without any hassles, fair enough right!
He advised me not to play the game with a pass my neighbour generator and also use a fan to cool the console because of the heat. I got a usb fan for the game and didn't even bother playing the game when there was no light since I barely stay at home too.

I played the game once in a while and after 3days, the game started to trip of automatically. I left the game for some days and later tried to play it but it kept on tripping off. I got in touch with the seller to tell him the problem i'm facing, he said he never faced such issue. He said he will talk to me later because he was at work then.

I have heard nothing from him since then!!! Not even a bit of concern for passing on a faulty console to me.

The game is currently showing red permanently now when turned on and I have been forced to abandon it there. Deal with people like this with extra caution
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by Yaungdee(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
oloko1859:
I got in touch with this seller and he agreed to sell to me at 17k which includes the cost of sending the console down to Lagos. I pleaded with him to let me pay an advance of 7k and then balance him after over a week when I will be back to Lagos so I can receive which he seemed so kind enough to grant. He sent me a video of him turning on the console and various pictures of the console and the game on his TV screen, I felt it's a risk I could take since my guts told me he is trustworthy.
I asked him if it had any faults and he told me it does not have. He said he was only selling off because he ordered a ps4 online.

After paying him the balance, he sent the console to me in Lagos and I picked it up without any hassles, fair enough right!
He advised me not to play the game with a pass my neighbour generator and also use a fan to cool the console because of the heat. I got a usb fan for the game and didn't even bother playing the game when there was no light since I barely stay at home too.

I played the game once in a while and after 3days, the game started to trip of automatically. I left the game for some days and later tried to play it but it kept on tripping off. I got in touch with the seller to tell him the problem i'm facing, he said he never faced such issue. He said he will talk to me later because he was at work then.

I have heard nothing from him since then!!! Not even a bit of concern for passing on a faulty console to me.

The game is currently showing red permanently now when turned on and I have been forced to abandon it there. Deal with people like this with extra caution

What a foolish ingrate you are...i sold you a faulty game but you received console with all complete accessories and confirmed to me game was working fine but here you are telling me game is faulty after how many weeks.....
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by abiodunbright(m): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
oloko1859:

I can get it fix for you if you are close to ojo alaba area ...... call me 0814297046
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by oloko1859(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yaungdee:

What a foolish ingrate you are...i sold you a faulty game but you received console with all complete accessories and confirmed to me game was working fine but here you are telling me game is faulty after how many weeks.....

That's how kids react to issues........ you never disappoint
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
thank God I didn't buy the crappy ps3 ,I trusted my instincts
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by oloko1859(m): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
lucky you. You can imagine how quick it was for him to insult me, questionable integrity. He couldn't give a response without calling me names.

I wanted to let it go at first, but I felt he'll be feeling smart.

1 Like

Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by oloko1859(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Oga Yaungdee wey sabi insult, I took the console to 2 different repairers and on checking it, they confirmed to me that the game has been repaired before. The price of changing the faulty board was really appalling, I was forced to give it out as scrap.

I hope people buying from you will take proper caution
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by oloko1859(m): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yaungdee:

Oga Yaungdee wey sabi insult, I took the console to 2 different repairers and on checking it, they confirmed to me that the game has been repaired before. The price of changing the faulty board was really appalling, I was forced to give it out as scrap.

I hope people buying from you will take proper caution
Re: Mint Ps3 For Sale @ good Price..pics included by dapachez: 2:06am On Dec 02, 2017
oloko1859:

Bros that is the issue with that particular model of PS3. It's the sickness that comes with it even if the panel is changed,am speaking from experience. The seller should have told you that. The game could trip off while you are playing and when you try to switch on light turns blue,then green and back to red

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD.***Like New Tecno Spark K7 25k / Come In For Affordable Solar Panels, Inverters And Batteries / Apple Ipad 2 and Ipad (With Wifi + 3g) 16gb For Sale (new Condition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.