Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

My View On Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On Nnamdi Kanu (2729 Views)

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / I Didn’t Speak On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabout In Minna – Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View On Nnamdi Kanu by MasterKim: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
This is the first time i'm hearing him speak and tbh, it's so poor. While watching this video, I stumbled on some other videos also; where he was interviewed by a Channels TV journalist, another one where he was interviewed by a German journalist and where his wife was speaking also.

My view about him: I've always respected him with the fact that he's fighting for justice towards his kinsmen but seriously speaking, Nnamdi kanu is just a not-so-wise guy, filled with hate, pride and doesn't even have a sense of good reasoning. He does not even have a blue print on how he will lead the Biafran nation to success, just fantasies - we will build Ports, we will be the best country, we will dominate Africa, we will build everything, just fantasies.

Forgetting his statement that the Yorubas as his arch enemy and even swearing with his life if he has anything to do with anything Yoruba And that he's not even oratory, just a guy just spewing hatred to a herd of sheeps, this are the few points I deduced from those 3 interviews;

1. he said, South east and South South states are part of the Biafra he's agitating for and the journalist countered him with Wike's earlier comment, He said Wike speaks for himself and that he's not speaking for river state but HE, NK is speaking for the masses. How funny.

2. When the German guy asked him if calling Nigerians animals and primitive human beings wasn't too harsh( taking that he's fighting for justice), he said that was the nicest thing he could utter and that he could say nastier things but he was being nice in calling us animals and primitive set of people; WHAT CAN WE SAY OF A MAN THAT SPEAKS THIS WAY?

3. Again, the German journalist asked why he solicited for funds and wrote to America requesting for arms and munitions, he said he's practising self defence(in a country with laws and order). After achieving Biafra, will his citizens still retain this ammunitions or will he start going house to house to collect it back. WHAT I SEE TO THIS IS THAT HE'S PROMOTING TERRORISM!

4. His wife in another interview was saying that the SE was the region feeding the North and the West. and that his husband is back in Nigeria to liberate the east.

I just wondered what type of man he really his and what he really want even if Biafra is achieved.

his followers will say Yoruba are always poke-nosing into their affairs but they won't keep mentioning Yoruba in any of their posts. If their roads are not in good conditions, Yoruba senators will be their targets. Yorubas are slaves in the nation yet they re the ones holding them back from achieving Biafra.
They won't attack their governors or senators, how tinubu plundered Lagos state and made it better than their whole region combined is what they will masturbate on.
If ambode use #1000 to buy food, they will be the first region to cry yet they won't even talk about their leaders.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by unohbethel(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
@op i wud av engaged u in all dis points u raised but i dont av that chance..

1 question for u: why is it wrong to cal nigeria a zoo from your own viewpoint?
lets start from der.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by tinkinjow: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Guy leave Kanu and whatever u deem are his idiosyncrasies. That's the problem with those of u who claim to be sound and wise.

The bare truth and fact is that one needs not be intelligent to seek for secession. And since he is just one person he has asked for a vote - a referendum. Won't that settle it?

Now why don't you wise one advocate for that too so he and his supporters can go perish with their acclaimed foolishness.

19 Likes

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by dudebuck: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
answer this simple question.

lets start from der.
Nnamdi challenged you useless proffesors to a debate, how many came up, yeye. Zooths everywhere!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by superman(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
Every blessed day they just keep writing rubbish

Una dey tire self

Just go through your post and conclusively believe your strike an objection.

Op do not let Kanu disgrace you . Afonjas like u with all your acclaimed knowledge still believe oduduwa fell from the sky.

Even at that u voted for boko harem Buhari because Thiefbunu asked you to.

Now you have come to address us.

This can only happen in the zoo. Obj drIed oil national coffee and asked you to go and pray. Afonja pastor paid a visit to Buhari that has destroyed so many home yet people like you carry on like everything is okay.

You are here to try to tell us you are smarter

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by MasterKim: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
unohbethel:

lets start from der.
Because it not right.
As an acclaimed leader that want to lead. Calling a set of people animals and primitive shows you're preaching hatred and not justice
Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Alariwo2: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
He is nothing but a demented opportunist and 419 preying on the foolishness of his kinsmen.

A nobody in London trying to become Supreme Leader in his landlocked enclave. What else would you call that?

2 Likes

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by MasterKim: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
superman:

Una dey tire self

Op do not let Kanu disgrace you . Afonjas like u with all your acclaimed knowledge still believe oduduwa fell from the sky.

This can only happen in the zoo. Obj drIed oil national coffee and asked you to go and pray. Afonja pastor paid a visit to Buhari that have destroyed so many home yet people like you carry on like everything is okay.

Disgrace who, idk about any northerner oo, but he can't even stand the smallest Yoruba.
Someone that's not even smart in answering questions. Talking like a dunce. It's only sheeps like you that he makes sense to.

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by superman(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Only in the zoo

Hausa fulani boko harem and afonja looted all the oil money only went to Abuja to pray for boko harem Buhari

And as always people see nothing wrong.

By the way say Sia Baba is fighting kworoption of.

No matter all these barrage of bullshit they can never rattle Nnamdi.

Not in the zoo

6 Likes

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by MasterKim: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
superman:

Una dey tire self

This can only happen in the zoo. Obj drIed oil national coffee and asked you to go and pray. Afonja pastor paid a visit to Buhari that have destroyed so many home yet people like you carry on like everything is okay.

Shows we have a sense of creation and belonging compared to you that claim to be Jew today, british tomorrow, Chinese if asked again.

Even the great empires, Greek, Roman, Viking, Indians, Chinese,... Have weirder versions but u fools still go to school to learn that.

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by superman(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nnamdi has asked for debate

Bring your sophisticated afonja professionals

Or shut up

13 Likes

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by MasterKim: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
superman:
Only in the zoo

Hausa fulani boko harem and afonja looter all the oil money only went to Abuja to pray for boko harem Buhari

And as always people see nothing wrong.

By the way say Sia Baba is fighting kworoption of.

No matter all these barrage of bullshit they can never rattle Nnamdi.

Not in the zoo
Afonja looter of oil.
Is the oil yours?

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Throwback: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
dudebuck:
Nnamdi Kanu must out live both you and the peodophile buhari

Is Kanu Nwankwo also a paedophile for equally marrying an 18yr old girl?
Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Throwback: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nnamdi will be damned by his own words and video recordings.

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Throwback: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
To be sincere I appreciate how Nnamdi Kanu has poisoned the South East.

After Ojukwu, he will be the one to afflict them for a second round of misery.

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by tigeress2011: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
MasterKim:
[s]This is the first time i'm hearing him speak and tbh, it's so poor. While watching this video, I stumbled on some other videos also; where he was interviewed by a Channels TV journalist, another one where he was interviewed by a German journalist and where his wife was speaking also.

My view about him: I've always respected him with the fact that he's fighting for justice towards his kinsmen but seriously speaking, Nnamdi kanu is just a not-so-wise guy, filled with hate, pride and doesn't even have a sense of good reasoning. He does not even have a blue print on how he will lead the Biafran nation to success, just fantasies - we will build Ports, we will be the best country, we will dominate Africa, we will build everything, just fantasies.

Forgetting his statement that the Yorubas as his arch enemy and even swearing with his life if he has anything to do with anything Yoruba And that he's not even oratory, just a guy just spewing hatred to a herd of sheeps, this are the few points I deduced from those 3 interviews;

1. he said, South east and South South states are part of the Biafra he's agitating for and the journalist countered him with Wike's earlier comment, He said Wike speaks for himself and that he's not speaking for river state but HE, NK is speaking for the masses. How funny.

2. When the German guy asked him if calling Nigerians animals and primitive human beings wasn't too harsh( taking that he's fighting for justice), he said that was the nicest thing he could utter and that he could say nastier things but he was being nice in calling us animals and primitive set of people; WHAT CAN WE SAY OF A MAN THAT SPEAKS THIS WAY?

3. Again, the German journalist asked why he solicited for funds and wrote to America requesting for arms and munitions, he said he's practising self defence(in a country with laws and order). After achieving Biafra, will his citizens still retain this ammunitions or will he start going house to house to collect it back. WHAT I SEE TO THIS IS THAT HE'S PROMOTING TERRORISM!

4. His wife in another interview was saying that the SE was the region feeding the North and the West. and that his husband is back in Nigeria to liberate the east.

I just wondered what type of man he really his and what he really want even if Biafra is achieved.

his followers will say Yoruba are always poke-nosing into their affairs but they won't keep mentioning Yoruba in any of their posts. If their roads are not in good conditions, Yoruba senators will be their targets. Yorubas are slaves in the nation yet they re the ones holding them back from achieving Biafra.
They won't attack their governors or senators, how tinubu plundered Lagos state and made it better than their whole region combined is what they will masturbate on.
If ambode use #1000 to buy food, they will be the first region to cry yet they won't even talk about their leaders.[/s]

By their language, you shall know them no matter how they hide it. Smells like Afonja, quacks like an Afonja, then it must be an Afonja.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by MasterKim: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
tigeress2011:

By their language, you shall know them no matter how they hide it. Smells like Afonja, quacks like an Afonja, then it must be an Afonja.
Not surprised.
your leader thought you how to abuse blindly and hate.

They can never say anything meaningful. Just abuse.
Btw i'm Yoruba and tribal mark is our pride

3 Likes

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by DabuIIIT: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
MasterKim:
This is the first time i'm hearing him speak and tbh, it's so poor. While watching this video, I stumbled on some other videos also; where he was interviewed by a Channels TV journalist, another one where he was interviewed by a German journalist and where his wife was speaking also.

If ambode use #1000 to buy food, they will be the first region to cry yet they won't even talk about their leaders.
is ur gutter of a thread about Kanu or the East?
A4onja grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by MasterKim: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
mpianya39:
Silly FooooOLS everywhere trying everything possible to be relevant undecided undecided undecided

Who are you

Can you stand ohamadike 1 when it comes to debate
And who d fvck is ohamadike 11.
Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by MasterKim: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
I was even expecting meaningful facts to counter my post.
But this sheepish fools only has pictures of tribal marks.

Stewpid set of people

2 Likes

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by mpianya39(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
MasterKim:

And who d fvck is ohamadike 11.

To grind this your cone head now just de hungry me angry angry

Common Gerrout

10 Likes

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Throwback:

Is Kanu Nwankwo also a paedophile for equally marrying an 18yr old girl?
he married a woman there is nothing like 18 year old girl

1 Like

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by stanluiz(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Masterkim is Nnamdi KANU giving you sleepless nights to the extent that you wrote a thread about him.

5 Likes

Re: My View On Nnamdi Kanu by Throwback: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Arda1000:
he married a woman there is nothing like 18 year old girl

So why is the IPOB hunchback calling Buhari a paedophile for marrying a fellow 18yr old woman like Kanu Nwankwo did?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Appoints Chris Baywood Ibe, Others As Board Chairmen / PMB Blast The Yoruba's And His VP Osibanjor / Kano Elections: Thugs Beat Up PDP Supporters In Front Of Armed Security Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.