Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls (880 Views)

Vincent Adejuwon: Your Killer Will Not Go Unpunished / I Can Kill Anybody And Go Unpunished - SARS Official Declares / ‘don’t Allow The Person That Did This Go Unpunished’ – Friends, Family Mourn Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls by concho(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
I am writing this with a heart full of anoyance , hoping that more informed people in this group can suggest to me the best step to take in making sure that this man does not go unpunished.
Let me go straight to the point. I came back on friday morning from a night work, only for me to notice that every compound in our neighborhood had light but our compound. I went straight to the care taker's appartment to know the cause . I met the old man who told me that some group of boys from EEDC (Enugu state electricity distribution company) led by the marketer incharge of our street came and disconnected the light just because one man out of the seven occupants [7 flats] didnt pay his bill.
I called the marketer immediately to vent my annoyance on him, but i was shocked when the young man opened his mouth to tell me that it was a mistake. He promised to come and reconnect it that friday, but up till this moment , we have not seen the young man.
The care taker even said that the man asked him not to call his number again.
Please those that work in the government sector should tell me what to do, to make sure that this man is punished for this.
Re: He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls by Prince202020(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
I'm coming
Re: He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls by concho(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Prince202020:
I'm coming
i'm waiting
Re: He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls by Godmother(f): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
My brother that's NEPA for you; quick to make mistakes but never available to rectify. This has happened to me before. I will advise you and your neighbours to just contribute to reconnect. It shouldn't be more than 1,500. You guys should also hold a meeting and tell that your alakoba neighbour to go pay up his bills.

Meanwhile checkout my signature for stories on topical women issues.
Re: He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls by concho(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Godmother:
My brother that's NEPA for you; quick to make mistakes but never available to rectify. This has happened to me before. I will advise you and your neighbours to just contribute to reconnect. It shouldn't be more than 1,500. You guys should also hold a meeting and tell that your alakoba neighbour to go pay up his bills.

Meanwhile checkout my signature for stories on topical women issues.

thank u
Re: He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls by optional1(f): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
my brother you should thank God that is just a week..

We are in th 3rd week without light in my own area.. Others have light but us darkness why transformer problem... They have been promising us since the first day yet no answer..

We buy fuel every single day....

My brother there is notice you can do than go back to their office and remind them...
Abi you wanna carry NEPA to court?
Re: He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls by heendrix(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
Do you have an army friend? only the sight of khaki at their gate go reset hin lost memory thank me later grin
Re: He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls by concho(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
optional1:
my brother you should thank God that is just a week..

We are in th 3rd week without light in my own area.. Others have light but us darkness why transformer problem... They have been promising us since the first day yet no answer..

We buy fuel every single day....

My brother there is notice you can do than go back to their office and remind them...
Abi you wanna carry NEPA to court?
ok, thanks
Re: He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls by concho(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
heendrix:
Do you have an army friend? only the sight of khaki at their gate go reset hin lost memory thank me later grin
lol......bt he dey far
Re: He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls by heendrix(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
concho:
lol......bt he dey far

lol eyah but i'll just advice you guys just contribute small change n give them that what they kuku want
Re: He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls by concho(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
heendrix:

lol eyah but i'll just advice you guys just contribute small change n give them that what they kuku want
ok
Re: He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls by femi4: 5:54am On Aug 27, 2017
concho:
I am writing this with a heart full of anoyance , hoping that more informed people in this group can suggest to me the best step to take in making sure that this man does not go unpunished.
Let me go straight to the point. I came back on friday morning from a night work, only for me to notice that every compound in our neighborhood had light but our compound. I went straight to the care taker's appartment to know the cause . I met the old man who told me that some group of boys from EEDC (Enugu state electricity distribution company) led by the marketer incharge of our street came and disconnected the light just because one man out of the seven occupants [7 flats] didnt pay his bill.
I called the marketer immediately to vent my annoyance on him, but i was shocked when the young man opened his mouth to tell me that it was a mistake. He promised to come and reconnect it that friday, but up till this moment , we have not seen the young man.
The care taker even said that the man asked him not to call his number again.
Please those that work in the government sector should tell me what to do, to make sure that this man is punished for this.
Its not a phone thing, go to their office and scatter the place. They ll follow you immediately
Re: He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls by cybeks(f): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
ohhh, my friend take heart. Don't you know nothing good come out from those people
Re: He Cant Go Unpunished........i Need An Advice Pls by cybeks(f): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
ohhh, my friend take heart. Don't you know nothing good come out from those people?

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Army Reacts To Viral Video Showing IPOB Members Tortured / Most Wanted Drug Trafficker Meets His Doom!! / Nigerian Customs Duty SCAM!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.