Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Mentored P-square, Wizkid, Timaya, Others, Sound Sultan Brags! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Mentored P-square, Wizkid, Timaya, Others, Sound Sultan Brags! (1769 Views)

Which Food Can You Prepare With 500 Naira? nigeria man brags / “who Is This Shatta Wale,i Don’t Know Him” – Timaya Reacts || WATCH VIDEO / Eedris Abdulkareem Is A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker – Timaya Replies In A Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Mentored P-square, Wizkid, Timaya, Others, Sound Sultan Brags! by Freshvibesblog2: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
I mentored P-Square, Wizkid, Timaya, others, Sound Sultan brags!
3 Google +0 0 3

Veteran musician, sports enthusiast and entrepreneur, Olanrewaju Fasasi, popularly known as Sound Sultan, has boasted of being a source of inspiration and motivation to many Nigerian artistes who are big in the music industry today.

The Jagbajantis crooner bragged to Showtime in a recent chat that before the likes of Wizkid, D’banj, Timaya, Asa, P-Square among others hit the limelight, he mentored, inspired and moulded them into what they are today, which makes them his children in the Nigerian music industry.

Image “So many artistes that are big now, when they were budding artistes I inspired and motivated them. From P-Square to Wizkid, Dbanj, Timaya, Asa, and all the other guys”, he bragged.

Pictures here

http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/i-mentored-p-square-wizkid-timaya.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin For Sale / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Just Got Engaged / Sex And Romance In The Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.