Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) (53556 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) / Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by YelloweWest: 1:06am On Aug 27, 2017
Superman7:

You must be sick
What is making him sick? Is mother is obviously single.

Get rid of ur caveman mentality.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by nairanaira12: 1:10am On Aug 27, 2017
Evaberry:
It is highly wrong for a widow to remarry

What's your backup for this claim Ma? This your comment is unlearned. Even marriage vows says ".....till death do us part." this is simple English that means death can do them part and break the bond of marriage between her and her former husband.

So where did you get this funny idea? With all the free information available online today, it sounds somehow when people make glaringly unenlightened comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by onyeawka80(m): 1:12am On Aug 27, 2017
Evaberry:
abeg make sense fall on u

1 Like

Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by Lumpyy(f): 1:36am On Aug 27, 2017
Awwwwnnnn!
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by AnanseK(m): 3:06am On Aug 27, 2017
Rebuke:
I don't get. Oga op come n break down dis yhur grammar jaw. Yhu mean walked his mother down d aisle?

Wait, getting married to his own mother?

Walking down the Aisle is the first part of the wedding ceremony.. where the bride walks through the center aisle of the church to the altar where her groom awaits. Usually the bride is accompanied by her father. In this case she is accompanied by her son.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by trumpcoat(m): 3:36am On Aug 27, 2017
Cool
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by Afribest(m): 4:14am On Aug 27, 2017
Evaberry:
anty can you explain?
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by akinsmyk(m): 5:04am On Aug 27, 2017
A pity some can't easily understand things.

He walked down the aisle to hand over his mum to the pastor who will wed her mum to the man of her heart.

Just like a father will walk her daughter to the aisle to get married to her man.

The picture alone and the type of cloth worn should speak the difference to you nah

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by pek(m): 5:30am On Aug 27, 2017
rizzyrozz:
My first glance at this photo, I was like wow this two couples looks cute together but no I got it all wrong

Two couples? I am seeing only a couple! Obviously you don't know what a couple is. A couple is two people who are a unit eg husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, mother and child etc. So if you say two couples, you are talking of four people.
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by Xfemt(m): 5:35am On Aug 27, 2017
Evaberry:
says who
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by Xfemt(m): 5:36am On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
I hope she is getting married to his dad if not it will be a tad bit awkward...... angry
says who na
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by pek(m): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2017
Superman7:
Abomination!!
Reading some comments here, I weep for our lack of simple comprehension. The worst part is that the above quote got plenty likes. Haba! Can't we read and understand? The topic is more than explanatory. The man is giving out his mother, a widow or single mother out in marriage. What is the abomination there? Walking his mother down the aisle is different from walking the aisle with his mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by patola080(m): 5:54am On Aug 27, 2017
Evaberry:
the mother must have played away match while she was younger
wen will u play ur own too
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by LegitBoy(m): 5:58am On Aug 27, 2017
Evaberry:
Because your society said so?
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by patola080(m): 6:00am On Aug 27, 2017
pek:
Reading some comments here, I weep for our lack of simple comprehension. The worst part is that the above quote got plenty likes. Haba! Can't we read and understand? The topic is more than explanatory. The man is giving out his mother, a widow or single mother out in marriage. What is the abomination there? Walking his mother down the aisle is different from walking the aisle with his mother.
do u think everyone understands simple Englishif it is English man dat do dis now comments will have full dis place n some comments after taking more beer dan wot he can take shocked shocked shocked
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by patola080(m): 6:10am On Aug 27, 2017
Evaberry:
Aunty I think u ve dis thing call brain now wot is wrong in her remarry now ??she thinks dat is d only way out 4hher so dat she will nt b moving 4rm one man to other
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by bamasite(m): 6:13am On Aug 27, 2017
What can be cute in a son walking my mother down the aisle?

Repair, smoothen and brighten your face here:https://www.nairaland.com/4014171/face-smoothener-moisturizer-anti-aging
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by patola080(m): 6:15am On Aug 27, 2017
MzHolly:
He will sleep with his mother
like u are slpin with ur Dad abi ?gt brain in Jesus name Amen
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by Klington: 6:29am On Aug 27, 2017
Someone's getting married to his biological mother and some fools are here shouting wow, cute, lovely, congrats etc to them. This world has indeed become something else. Abnormal human beings everywhere, some even attended this ungodly union.

Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by Klington: 6:31am On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=patola080 post=59861840][s]Aunty I think u ve dis thing call brain now wot is wrong in her remarry now ??she thinks dat is d only way out 4hher so dat she will nt b moving 4rm one man to other [/s].. .. U really need brain reset.
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by patola080(m): 6:36am On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=Klington post=59862121][/quote] just like u abi
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by iAmGee770: 6:42am On Aug 27, 2017
akinsmyk:
A pity some can't easily understand things.

He walked down the aisle to hand over his mum to the pastor who will wed her mum to the man of her heart.

Just like a father will walk her daughter to the aisle to get married to her man.

The picture alone and the type of cloth worn should speak the difference to you nah

Thank you for putting some potency in people's sense here. Imagine some undergraduate, young and old graduates (who claims to be the future of our country Nigeria) that have not understand the phrase "walking down the aisle" for years they'd come across college(s). I SMH for some peeps. May sense fall on all of you that got confused about the title. You were wrong.
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by orizon(m): 6:43am On Aug 27, 2017
Evaberry:
Y
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by mogentle(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2017
feelgoodInc:
the guy is a bastard and so he is marrying his mum into the family to make him a legitimate child also.
Read calmly and understand, check the boy's dress, you can see it looks like a father giving out his daughter in marriage. The guy is playing that role of a father. He would have put on a suit if he's the one getting married.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by mogentle(m): 6:48am On Aug 27, 2017
Klington:
Someone's getting married to his biological mother and some fools are here shouting wow, cute, lovely, congrats etc to them. This world has indeed become something else. Abnormal human beings everywhere, some even attended this ungodly union.
Who was your English teacher, why did he skip comprehension?
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 6:52am On Aug 27, 2017
MzHolly:

Really? I pray you dont loose your husband a week after your wedding!
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by kaziblake(f): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2017
Klington:
And you will call yourself a graduate and undergraduate tommorow abi?Illiterate oshi .
The gut is giving out his mother in marriage to another man(he represented her father).

1 Like

Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by Royaldave200(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2017
MzHolly:
This is just an example of a father walking his daughter down the aisle, a son is simply walking his mother to be married to another man and not him(son)...comprehend?
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by farem: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2017
Evaberry:

But it will be lowly right if she becomes a prostitute, right?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by dominique(f): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2017
Daboomb:

Like most "Nigerian Yoots", una nor get any sense of reasoning again!

THE GUY WALKED HIS MOTHER DOWN THE AISLE!
Does that sound like he is marrying his Mother?

Does it not occur to you chumps that he was acting the role of his Mother's father.... giving his Mum out in marriage, most probably to his own father?
I am sure you people have seen a father walking his grown daughter down the Aisle, when giving her out in marriage.
Does that mean the father is marrying his daughter?

I don tire for Nigerian Yoots, especialy the IPOB ones. angry angry angry
#BrainDead!

In fact, I weak at come of the comments I'm seeing.our youth have comprehension problems. Is this How they want to lead the country in future?
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by simonydurny(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2017
I can see just one couple though.
Re: Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) by farem: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2017
Klington:

He who DOES NOT/WILL NOT read has no advantage over he who CAN NOT read.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: How A Nurse Was Buried In Ghana / Pregnant Lady Plays The Role Of A Bridesmaid With Her Huge Baby Bump (Photos) / Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.