Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? (2131 Views)

Omotola's Thermocool Advert: Obsessed Fan Attacks Shop / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:54am On Mar 10, 2010
chiogo, im in love with you! kiss cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by chiogo(f): 12:57am On Mar 10, 2010
THE AMAKA:

chiogo, im in love with you! kiss cheesy
**breathes really fast, tear drops, put hands on chest** I'm so touched. grin
I'm in love with you too. kiss tongue
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:58am On Mar 10, 2010
chiogo:

**breathes really fast, tear drops, put hands on chest** I'm so touched. grin
I'm in love with you too. kiss tongue
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by riversman: 2:04am On Mar 10, 2010
ewoooo, see dis 2 LEZBO's grin grin grin, kidding

i loff it!!! naija gals for once not being biatchies to each otha, hehehehehehhehe grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by naliakar: 2:28am On Mar 11, 2010
riversman:

ewoooo, see dis 2 LEZBO's grin grin grin, kidding

i loff it!!! naija gals for once not being biatchies to each otha, hehehehehehhehe grin
they cannot do that on Omo's thread. It is sacrosanct.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by chiogo(f): 4:47am On Mar 11, 2010
^^ And nairalanders are the ones obsessed with omotola, right?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 11, 2010
Seems the poster is actually obsessed with Omo.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by riversman: 5:43am On Mar 11, 2010
Nairaland MODERATORS where d fhuck are ur brains PLIZZZZZ

can u delete all this OMOTOLA aka BIG YANSH, posts, its gettin old and boring, i kno yall are enjoying the traffic but its kinda lame to DELETE Riversman's posts and leave this clutter of all thangs OmoT
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
Nairalanders obsessed with Ms Jalade?

The only person who seems obsessed on this board is Naliakar. I doubt even Ms Jalade's Public Relations agent does so much hyping / promotion for his / her client.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2010
Siena:

Nairalanders obsessed with Ms Jalade?
just wondering too. Na she be this

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2010
^^^ Is that really her? shocked

What happened? undecided
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
Siena:

^^^ Is that really her? shocked

What happened? undecided
to what?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 12, 2010
aze:

to what?

To Ms Jalade. Or has that picture been severely enhanced? She looks quite plump, and dare I say flabby in the last two pictures.

Hence I wondered what had happened to her.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2010
Siena:

To Ms Jalade I wondered what had happened to her.
what ur business. Abeg no make me vex
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2010
aze:

what your business. Abeg no make me vex

This is a public forum, just in case you hadn't noticed.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by chiogo(f): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2010
Siena:

This is a public forum, just in case you hadn't noticed.
Does s(he) sound well to you? funny you bother replying. grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by naliakar: 12:19am On Mar 13, 2010
riversman:

Nairaland MODERATORS where d fhuck are your brains PLIZZZZZ

can u delete all this OMOTOLA aka BIG YANSH, posts, its gettin old and boring, i kno yall are enjoying the traffic but its kinda lame to DELETE Riversman's posts and leave this clutter of all thangs OmoT

I will sue you and them if they delete Omo's thread abi? You just cannot do that to the only Nigerian queen we have, can you?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by naliakar: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2010
I think this is it:

[img][/img]

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With Omotola? by eezzy(f): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
undecided Obsessed! No they are not! At least not with Omotola,
maybe with Genevieve Nnaji cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: CUBA Beyonce Jay Z Wedding Anniversary / Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching; How Factual? / Bad Boy @justinbieber Gets A Eye-popping Tattoo (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.