Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! (1826 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! by BabaRamota1980: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ibo people must put their foot down and resist arrest of Kanu. If Kanu is locked up this time he will not make it out alive.

The action of AGF Malami is instructed by Ibo leadership that spoke up recently and demanded they want Kanu rearrested so ipob will not destabilize elections in Anambra.

There is nothing that stops the FG transferring him out of KUJE and locking him up in a maximum security prison in Gashua for instance. In Gashua, his weak health will quickly delabitate and he will die in there.

I dont love him. Left to me I wish and pray they can bring him to a prison in West where we can be close to plot his assassination....but for those who love him, put your feet down and block his rearrest, if not, and he is rearrested you will never see him alive in public again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! by julietm123: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
We don hear. Afonja stop having headache and opening thread over what doesn't concern you.

11 Likes

Re: Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! by expensiveguyman(m): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
Afonja why not consecrate on what concerns u for once

8 Likes

Re: Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Anu mpama why you dey drink medicine for another person head?

8 Likes

Re: Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Ibo people must put their foot down and resist arrest of Kanu. If Kanu is locked up this time he will not make it out alive.

The action of AGF Malami is instructed by Ibo leadership that spoke up recently and demanded they want Kanu rearrested so ipob will not destabilize elections in Anambra.

There is nothing that stops the FG transferring him out of KUJE and locking him up in a maximum security prison in Gashua for instance. In Gashua, his weak health will quickly delabitate and he will die in there.

I dont love him. Left to me I wish and pray they can bring him to a prison in West where we can be close to plot his assassination....but for those who love him, put your feet down and block his rearrest, if not, and he is rearrested you will never see him alive in public again.
Obsessed Afonja

5 Likes

Re: Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! by BabaRamotu1988: 1:02am On Aug 27, 2017
[s]
BabaRamota1980:

[/s]
shatap you shameless old man

you have nothing to offer than chasing small small girls around nairaland

8 Likes

Re: Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! by blackaxe78: 3:39am On Aug 27, 2017
Kanu will finally face firing squad and nothing will happen!

The Nigerian army re ever ready for breach of peace and ICC is quite aware of the repercussion of treason!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! by tigeress2011: 3:41am On Aug 27, 2017
OP Afonja thinks this in the pic will happen to Kanu. They can't try it because Northerners know we are not Yorubaas. Igbo people like blood too, in fact they can share blood more than Hausa-fulani, except they do it in defense or provoked, though decisively without mercy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! by maxiflexy(m): 5:24am On Aug 27, 2017

a) make post to challenge tribal bigotry,
b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! by Afribest(m): 5:47am On Aug 27, 2017
julietm123:
We don hear. Afonja stop having headache and opening thread over what doesn't concern you.
Na wao person no fit create is own thrend again na to insult another person you sabi. Ipad or ipob you be
Re: Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! by Afribest(m): 5:50am On Aug 27, 2017
[quote authortigeress2011 post=59860430]OP Afonja thinks this in the pic will happen to Kanu. They can't try it because Northerners know we are not Yorubaas. Igbo people like blood too, in fact they can share blood more than Hausa-fulani, except they do it in defense or provoked, though decisively without mercy. [/quote] chest beater, you done start again ba
Re: Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! by kenoc: 6:22am On Aug 27, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

You have said what your mind tells you. Pls note that Nnamdi Kanu is just an individual. If Kanu dies I would want you to know that Biafra is still alive. The pursuit is Biafra and not Kanu. Kanu is only a tool being used by God.
Re: Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! by julietm123: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2017
Are you the op? Every thread one opens, it's ipob this, iPad that even if it has nothing to do with ipob. Una no dey tire.
Afribest:
Na wao person no fit create is own thrend again na to insult another person you sabi. Ipad or ipob you be
Re: Kanu On His Way To Death Sentence. Block His Rearrest! by ochulojohnson: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2017
You must be a foolish man

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Never Forget These Quotes /  Why I’ve Not Visited The US - Atiku! / VIDEO: How Bukola Saraki Announces The Defection Of 15 APC Senators To The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.