Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

"Dawn Of Thunder" A Truly Nigerian 3d Animated Short Film You Need To Watch. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Dawn Of Thunder" A Truly Nigerian 3d Animated Short Film You Need To Watch. (2510 Views)

Download Thor: Love And Thunder (2022) Full Movie Mp4 / Download Thor Love And Thunder HD Version bootlega.com / Send Me Any Movie Or Film You Want I Will Download It For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dawn Of Thunder" A Truly Nigerian 3d Animated Short Film You Need To Watch. by komotionstudios: 12:11am On Aug 27, 2017
CREATING A TRULY INDIGENOUS NIGERIAN 3D ANIMATED EPIC

At Komotion Studios we are embarking on a journey to tell African stories using art and technology as tools.We embarked on this mission starting with our first project titled "DAWN OF THUNDER"

This is a short film created as a proof of concept for a web series and/or full length movie.
Sango is a popular god of thunder from Oyo State in Nigeria with his signature thunderbolt axe that causes lightning and disruption when used by him. We explored his childhood a bit, from where it all started, the questions he asked, the answers he was given, the visions about his future encounters and ultimately how these experiences will shape his future. Having heard and known all this, what will his approach be towards events as they unfold?
The series will look at his life from birth to his mysterious disappearance. During the course of the series, we will explore the functionality of the civilization that existed during his time, bringing out key lessons about preservation of nature, healthy living, natural and herbal medicine, dangers of deforestation, preservation of water bodies and wildlife in the most creative way. Our goal is to educate and align with the sustainable development goals while also entertaining our audience.

What made this so special was that we had a production duration of 2 months to pull it off and a budget of just $400 ( plus a lot of goodwill, favours, technical support , free trials and passion).

This project also proves that collaboration towards a greater good is possible in NIGERIA

WATCH AND SHARE IF YOU APPRECIATE THE EFFORT AND WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE.
COMMENT BELOW TO LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nflL9FWaf6s

3 Likes

Re: "Dawn Of Thunder" A Truly Nigerian 3d Animated Short Film You Need To Watch. by yungbillionaire(m): 12:18am On Aug 27, 2017
wow this is so cool, especially for pur dear country....hope I dint win d race for FTC sha
Re: "Dawn Of Thunder" A Truly Nigerian 3d Animated Short Film You Need To Watch. by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2017
WELDONE SIR... This is WOW..
In case u guys are still looking for team members, biko hit me up.. Make I join the revolution.
Re: "Dawn Of Thunder" A Truly Nigerian 3d Animated Short Film You Need To Watch. by USUKUMA(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
swell! glad to know that Naija studios don dey use motion capture tech.
Re: "Dawn Of Thunder" A Truly Nigerian 3d Animated Short Film You Need To Watch. by prof800(m): 1:11am On Aug 28, 2017
Cool.

(1) (Reply)

100 Naija Videos / Actors Needed For An Mnet Series / Movie With Good Combat Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.