Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,859 members, 7,866,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Please, Help Me Out With This Problem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, Help Me Out With This Problem (408 Views)

You Are A Genius If You Can Solve This Problem. / Mathematicians In The House Should Solve This Problem / Please Guys Help Me Solve This Problem On My Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me Out With This Problem by gabbysegzy: 5:09am On Aug 27, 2017
Please,l need your assistance in this area.
Explain and categorize video production and television production. If you have any material to send on this, send it through the what'app number 08066202264 or gabbymide44sure@gmail.com.Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Student Begs ASUU To Accept FG Offers And Resume Classes / Accommodation To Unilorin Post Utme Student / Project Topics And Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.