Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Singing Ministry? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Singing Ministry? (440 Views)

Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singing Ministry? by fromnigeria(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2017
There is just five-fold ministry; Apostolic , Prophetic, Evangelistic, Pastoral and the Teaching ministry; designed by God to brings us (Christians) up to the full nature and stature of Christ, so that we be not tossed to and fro by every wind of Doctrine- which usually emanate from the devil, to distract us from the REAL THING. Therefore, Worship nor such ministry should not be integrated as part of the five-fold ministry neither should it be elevated above any of the five fold ministries. I am not against worship, I can not be, in fact, I have found out that, you understand and enjoy worships the more well after all five fold ministries have walked on you, your soul and body, to the point of really grasping the REAL THING, (conformity to the image and full stature of Christ). The life of an average Christian ought to be a life of worship, it is a lifestyle and should never an event. [Romans 12:1]" I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your SPIRITUAL WORSHIP." We are Christians because we are Christ-like, we are walking to become like Christ was while he was here on earth, and even do greater things. Meanwhile, Jesus Christ did not have a worship minister alongside in the street of Galilee while he was doing the work of the ministry. Today, I see meetings and programmes organised basically for praise and worship with less of the seed, (the word of God). I write this to remind the body of Christ as a whole how important it is for used to be careful, as the enemy, the devil is the most crafty and can do anything to distract us from the REAL THING. As long the we are often distracted from the important work of God, the devil is happy. Friend, Truth will make you 'mad', but after you are 'mad', it will set you FREE, and free INDEED. As I earlier noted, I am not against Worship. Even enjoy it more than me. But lets go for the real thing, Becoming like Christ and Bringing many into the kingdom of God.
# share if you can
# KOVictor

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Reincarnation And Resurrection? / "Hurricane Harvey Was Part Of God's Plan!!!---super Fraudster Joel Osteen!!! / As Shared By A Friend...your Opinion On Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.