Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Reality Shows And TV Games Are A Scam In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reality Shows And TV Games Are A Scam In Nigeria (950 Views)

Favourite Reality Shows On Tv? / What Type Of Reality Shows Nigerian Viewers Want To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reality Shows And TV Games Are A Scam In Nigeria by kidgenious(m): 2:19am On Feb 13, 2007
Reality shows and TV games are a scam. The average Nigerian seem to be very gullible falling for so many promotional gimicks that do not first bring out anything really valuable that when you look at it customers get to pay for the prizes they win rather it being really a prize.

For instance all the telecoms providers have done promotions that only allow you to win if you use their product very consistently and you still don't stand a chance of winning. You may say its chance but in Nigeria many things happen.

Now look at the TV games they fall in the same category. Abeg i don't know. I came by one site recently www.dateastar.tv i don't know it seems real but what do you think about it people.
Re: Reality Shows And TV Games Are A Scam In Nigeria by Seun(m): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2007
Customers are well aware that companies that run these promotions are just trying to make money. Afterall, they are not humaniarian organizations. It's only natural for most prizes to go to their most loyal customers.
Re: Reality Shows And TV Games Are A Scam In Nigeria by princesa(f): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2008
@seun
humanitarian you mean to say

@poster
there are more of relaxation to me
thats all

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Movies Are Now Improving. / Oceans Thirteen / Where Can I Download The Mtn E-presence Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.