Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Dear Sir Owelle Rochas Okorocha - The Ekeukwu Owerre Market Demolition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Sir Owelle Rochas Okorocha - The Ekeukwu Owerre Market Demolition (611 Views)

"Our Mumu Don Do" Group Visit Family Of 10yr Boy Killed During Market Demolition / Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS / Market Demolition: No One Died, Says Okorocha; Lies, My 10-yr-old Son Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Sir Owelle Rochas Okorocha - The Ekeukwu Owerre Market Demolition by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2017
Dear Nnanyi ukwu Owelle Rochas Okorocha,

How did you sleep last night?
How did you sit on that table, chewed your supper and got in your bed to sleep knowing that a more than a hundred souls were wetting their pillows with tears - that is, those who made it to their homes alive.

Dear ORO, how were you able to go to sleep last night with all the cursing words, the lamentations and tears?
Indeed, you have caused a deep pain in the heart of Imo state.
Maybe you didn't know, ORO, but there are people whose only survivals are the shops you demolished. There are people whose only hopes and happiness are in the shops you demolished. There are people who only come to those shops to ease off pains, to stay away from home, from troubles and swimming in their own pools of challenges and tears and now, how do you feel worsening their fears, their pains? How?

Didn't you make us believe that Imo must be better in your time, in our time?
Has Imo become better by the demolition, the innocent lives lost?
We would have also thought you a better Governor if you had let the shops be and 'demolished' the agberos along that road, Aladinma, and the other streets in Owerri people fear walking on.
We would have thought you a better Governor if you had reduced the rate of accident on the Owerri Club road by demarcating the road.
We would have also thought you a better Governor if you had tried in your better ways to make life for us better in Imo state.
Oh! I almost forgot to mention Sam Okwaraji and the family.
It was Okwaraji's 28th Anniversary on the twelfth of this month and what did and have you done as a 'better' Governor of Imo state that sings 'Change' as though it is the only thing you have come to Imo state to do.
Or maybe, yes, 'Change.' You came with change and we accepted without asking what kind of change it was because we trusted the smiles and laughter in your every picture and poster on the roads.

Dear ORO, I was coming home from Whetheral some months ago and I saw a young boy been beaten as though he stole what no one has ever stolen. A boy who had decided to join in the hustling. His only crime was that he sold phone accessories on a wheel barrow along the roads of Owerri. That was his only crime.

His Excellency ORO, I won't forget to mention the better things you have done in Imo state but you've made it look like you give us good with your right hand and take it back slowly, pouring hot embers on us, with your left hand.
Imo state is in deep pains - lives has been cut short. Happiness has been taken away. Hopes has been forcefully snatched from lives.
Owelle, you have caused a scar that may take too long to heal, to clear. I hope that our children be taught these things.
I hope that the younger souls whose education would be put to stop because of this demolition learn why someday.

We weep, Owelle.

Written by Mbagwu Amarachi Chilaka
amarachimbagwuchilaka1995@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Dear Sir Owelle Rochas Okorocha - The Ekeukwu Owerre Market Demolition by Pcharles2(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2017
Rochas has murdered sleep, he shalll sleep no-more.
Re: Dear Sir Owelle Rochas Okorocha - The Ekeukwu Owerre Market Demolition by feelgoodInc: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2017
guy leave that market matter, that market should leave that area.

that boy is just a sacrifice for achieving some thing great, and as a matter of fact I haven't seen any pictures or burial of the boy yet.

what's the boy's name that died? when is his burial? is he in the mortuary right now?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Sir Owelle Rochas Okorocha - The Ekeukwu Owerre Market Demolition by goldviaggra: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2017
feelgoodInc:
guy leave that market matter, that market should leave that area.

that boy is just a sacrifice for achieving some thing great, and as a matter of fact I haven't seen any pictures or burial of the boy yet.

what's the boy's name that died? when is his burial? is he in the mortuary right now?
Thunder fire you for making this evil statement. Ajonwa si owerre ba nne ya afo ka ibu.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Sir Owelle Rochas Okorocha - The Ekeukwu Owerre Market Demolition by Cartergurus: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2017
Please help a dying brother.
Any amount no matter how small can save me from this catastrophic situation.

Its a long story. I know what I am doing now may not be the best, but I have no other place to go, neither do I know what else to do.

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN.
My account is
UBA
A/c name: Chukwu Samuel
A/c no: 2080998439

Please no amount is too small to save my life now.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Dear Sir Owelle Rochas Okorocha - The Ekeukwu Owerre Market Demolition by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Cartergurus:
Please help a dying brother.
Any amount no matter how small can save me from this catastrophic situation.

Its a long story. I know what I am doing now may not be the best, but I have no other place to go, neither do I know what else to do.

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN.
My account is
UBA
A/c name: Chukwu Samuel
A/c no: 2080998439

Please no amount is too small to save my life now.
Thanks in advance.

Good afternoon Samuel.

Please can you send me a private message on here or on WhatsApp(07063138027)?

(1) (Reply)

Senator Andy Uba’s Bid To Win APC Governorship Ticket Crashes / Lecturers Won’t Be Paid, ASUU Strike Illegal – El-rufai / Saraki, South-east Senators Meet Over IPOB, National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.