Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Won’t Leave Behind Any Abandoned Project – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Leave Behind Any Abandoned Project – Fayose (346 Views)

(breaking News) $16bn Power Project: Fayose Mocks Buhari, Obasanjo / I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe / Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Leave Behind Any Abandoned Project – Fayose by seegi(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-dosp1R-WhYY/WaHPLV1RPkI/AAAAAAAC7Sw/PA9E3yBKgZc_BwI8EIEBLoJQ8oxPvOYRACLcBGAs/s280/fAYOSE%2BWE.jpg[/img]

Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, said on Saturday that all ongoing projects embarked upon by his administration would be completed and handed over to his successor in good condition next year.

Fayose, who spoke at the Grand- Finale of the 2017 edition of the Udiroko Cultural Festival in Ado Ekiti, said no single developmental project embarked upon by his administration would be abandoned.

The governor was the chief host at the cultural event in his capacity as the newly installed Apesin chieftaincy title holder in Ado Ekiti.

.He listed his administration’s projects to include the N5.7 billion over-head bridge (fly- over) in Ado Ekiti as well as the N3.8billion ulltra-modern Kings Market in Ado Ekiti.

Fayose also listed the new High Court Headquarters project in Ado Ekiti and the local government headquarters dual road projects across the state, among others.

The governor said he would still do several other things that would distinguish the state capital from other towns before the expiration of his term in October 2018.

NAN

>>>>>> http://www.naijamouthed.ng/forum/general/news/14329-i-wont-leave-behind-any-abandoned-project-fayose

lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: I Won’t Leave Behind Any Abandoned Project – Fayose by DaBillionnaire: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2017
No problem

(1) (Reply)

If You're Not In Support Of Biafra, You're A Traitor -asari Dokubo / Anambra/kogi States Move To Settle Boundary Problems / Buhari May Not Drop Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.