Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

How Can I Transfer Graphics In Corel Draw To Fire Works - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Transfer Graphics In Corel Draw To Fire Works (1348 Views)

How Can I Transfer My Web Content To Another Hosting Site / How Do I Transfer My Wordpress website to replace an existing website in Cpanel / How Do I Transfer From Paper To Soft Copy Without Typing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Transfer Graphics In Corel Draw To Fire Works by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2010
who can help me on how to transfer graphics from coreldraw to firework because i make use of fireworks not corel draw but all the graphics are in corel draw i want to transfer it to firework for editing.
Re: How Can I Transfer Graphics In Corel Draw To Fire Works by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2010
save your graphics next time with .phg format, taht the only editable extention.

Try getting a cdr-png converter, oogle it if it exists. Download it, convert those corel shits to png and then open it with fireworks!!!!
Re: How Can I Transfer Graphics In Corel Draw To Fire Works by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 21, 2010
there are 2 types of png. one is editable, and the other is not. That stuff is really a headache to copy from cdr to fireworks. I got a
project once like that where the logo and header and everything had been done in coreldraw. I had to learn coreldraw by force!
Re: How Can I Transfer Graphics In Corel Draw To Fire Works by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2010
@DHTML. Really. Thanks for enlightening me. Never knew na 2 png extention exist!!! cool shocked
Re: How Can I Transfer Graphics In Corel Draw To Fire Works by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 26, 2010
Donpuzo:

@DHTML. Really. Thanks for enlightening me. Never knew na 2 png extention exist!!! cool shocked
I am a little surprised - buuuut that 2 types is just my own way of describing it oh.
Well, fireworks uses the same png format as other applications, but in addition, it can store the
individual objects together inside the same png such that you can edit the contents that make up the graphic (that is
what i like refering to as source code - actually more like vectors and objects such as lines, circles and others).
What i refered to as the second type of png is just the one that is similar to jpeg that the contents cannot be edited
unless you want to start slicing it up and manipulating the graphics (what i call patch-patch work).
Re: How Can I Transfer Graphics In Corel Draw To Fire Works by OmniPotens(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2010
How can I achieve the first type pls?
Re: How Can I Transfer Graphics In Corel Draw To Fire Works by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2010
The first type of png i described is what you get when you develop stuffs from the scratch using fireworks. That is what i assumed
the poster was looking for so that he can manipulate the graphical objects in fireworks rather than coreldraw, i have not been able
to export from coreldraw into that format yet.
Re: How Can I Transfer Graphics In Corel Draw To Fire Works by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2010
Ya i got the types u are talking about. But never knew a png, existed that can't be edited as in, from scratch, like remove thiis and that!!!!
Re: How Can I Transfer Graphics In Corel Draw To Fire Works by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2010
oh i see, je ki mo tun ja e si eleyi - if you use the export option in your fireworks - depending on your version - there is a png option in it = though i have not checked it out yet, but i can bet it is the non-editable type of png - the size is smaller than the normal png that fireworks save.
I used to think all png stuffs are editable, until i learnt the hard way some few years back

(1) (Reply)

How I Increased My Pc/internet Speed By 300% / 3 Things To Consider Before Starting An Ict Training Business / I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.