Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Was Today Service Topic And Scriptural Verse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was Today Service Topic And Scriptural Verse (382 Views)

We're Too Over Spiritual. Easter, Where Did Easter Start, And Was Today Easter? / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Today Service Topic And Scriptural Verse by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2017
I didn't go to church today Cox I am a bit strong. So ladies and gentlemen, kindly brief Me on today's preacher's title and the anchor verse. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Proving The Existence Of Allah (swt) To An Atheist / Nigerian Preident Buhari Mourns The Demise Of Can’s Frst President, Luther Cisha / Modesty In Achievement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.