Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,133 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Self Clearance License - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Self Clearance License (845 Views)

Apply And Get Your Original Drivers License/Vehicle Registration (NO STRESS)! / PreOrder Your Cars From Copart and IAAI Using Our License with Little Commission / 1998 Tokunbo Altima, Leather SE CLEARANCE SALE : 800,000 NAIRA SOLD! SOLD!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Clearance License by reginabbey(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2010
what are the requirement for self clearance license?i want to clear my goods myself.if you have any ideas,pls send it to abbeysafety@hotmail.com
Re: Self Clearance License by KunleA2(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2010
u dont need a license. dont think so. undecided
Re: Self Clearance License by Fhemmmy: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2010
Kunle-A:

Then, give him a detail advice on how to get it done.
Re: Self Clearance License by mamageee(f): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2010
Kunle-A:

Sly, Two faced and chronically sarcastic. undecided undecided
Re: Self Clearance License by KunleA2(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Then, give him a detail advice on how to get it done.

What i am trying to say is that as long as you have the bill of laden or any other shipping docs you might have, you go to the carrier's office in Lagos and they will inform you of how to pay/what to do to retrieve your goods.

There is no special license to do that. He can inquire and do it himself.I don't really know what the guy shipped, so it will be impossible to say how to clear it. But the carrier's office in Naija can direct him further.
Re: Self Clearance License by Fhemmmy: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2010
Kunle-A:

What i am trying to say is that as long as you have the bill of laden or any other shipping docs you might have, you go to the carrier's office in Lagos and they will inform you of how to pay/what to do to retrieve your goods.

There is no special license to do that. He can inquire and do it himself.I don't really know what the guy shipped, so it will be impossible to say how to clear it. But the carrier's office in Naija can direct him further.

Chief, i was only saying if you could advice him . . . . I have no clue on how the clearing is done, i leave that to Mr. Adexfem to do for me.
But u could be right that he wont need anything special license

(1) (Reply)

Clean 2003 Toyota Highlander For Sale For N2.5million / 2008 Toyota Camry Le Toks *3.1m* / Used 206 For Sale At Affordable Price 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.