Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu (1791 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode / Ugwuanyi Appoints Jay Jay Okocha, Ex-nbc Boss, Others As Reform C’ttee Members / Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by tigeress2011: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2017
IPOB member from Niger Delta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIn_WPy7oW0

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by Kazim88: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2017
lol... these people
Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2017
Hate is like CANCER, very easy to treat and cure if discovered at early stage but almost impossible to cure when discovered late!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by tigeress2011: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:
Hate is like CANCER, very easy to treat and cure if discovered at early stage but almost impossible to cure when discovered late!

I agree with you, the hate from Afonjas is incurable...it's in their blood like glucose.

23 Likes

Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by mightyhazell: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:
very true.

esp. when D's hate is coming from leaders who shd have known more,but chose to deliberately divide us into 97 n 5 facent

most times sarrki,d actions we see r as a result of an equal n opposite reaction. things don't just happen...

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by MurderEnglish(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:
if you hate pipo dey didn't know about it. It is the man who hated is killing hisself and would died if not stop hated pipo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wonderful people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by funkyibodude(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:
can i strike a deal with u? Get lost on any ipob related thread and i promise to give 2mil naira!! Your choice

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by Urchman27(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
This IPOB are very wicked to us afonja Muslim
Every week one pain or other

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by sarrki(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
funkyibodude:
can i strike a deal with u? Get lost on any ipob related thread and i promise to give 2mil naira!! Your choice

Am not for sale am a patriot

1 Like

Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by edi287: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lmaoo what a clown. I've seen Hausa, Yoruba etc freestylers that are at least just as good or way better. Dumb slowpoke recording this is bragging like he just struck gold.
Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by navyseal2220: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
edi287:
L[s]maoo what a clown. I've seen Hausa, Yoruba etc freestylers that are at least just as good or way better. Dumb slowpoke recording this is bragging like he just struck gold.[/s]

Afonja and envy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by mpianya39(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmm oga pato easy na

Why you too de lie undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

its *i am* olodo patriot

1 Like

Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by rollybest(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:
many people quoted you before the person that placed 2million on you but you didn't reply them because you don't know what to say. Sarrki stand for the truth today and let nature prosper you, i don't support ipob i only agitate for equality which our leaders Have failed to do including Buhari even worse

1 Like

Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by sarrki(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
rollybest:

many people quoted you before the person that placed 2million on you but you didn't reply them because you don't know what to say. Sarrki stand for the truth today and let nature prosper you, i don't support ipob i only agitate for equality which our leaders Have failed to do including Buhari even worse

You mean this ?

Kanu has gone from agitating to floating a private militia; he is an enemy of the state.
Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by rollybest(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

You mean this ?

Kanu has gone from agitating to floating a private militia; he is an enemy of the state.
I don't support Kanu, check all my posts, i want Nigerian to be one, but my concern is your comments, from what i have seen you don't mean well for our country. I don't know whether you have been hypnotized (sorry for my use of words)

1 Like

Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by sarrki(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
rollybest:

I don't support Kanu, check all my posts, i want Nigerian to be one, but my concern is your comments, from what i have seen you don't mean well for our country. I don't know whether you have been hypnotized (sorry for my use of words)

Enemies of the state claiming patriotic Nigerian
Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by rollybest(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

Enemies of the state claiming patriotic Nigerian
you are the real enemy of the state. you need brain transplant

1 Like

Re: IPOB Footballer Dazzles With The Ball Like Jay Jay Okocha While Awaiting Kanu by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
The useless old fool called Buhari will soon send his service chiefs to go crush a man jogging a ball in protest

Nigeria has a long way to go

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The True Origin Of The Name Biafra And The Kingdom / Did The Yorubas Deliberately Empower Terrorism? / Pastor Tunde Bakare's 2016 Advice To President Buhari On June 12 Goes Viral (VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.