Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

CIA Covertly Funded Nearly All African Intellectuals Writing In English - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CIA Covertly Funded Nearly All African Intellectuals Writing In English (514 Views)

French Navy Intercepts Russia-Bound Cargo Ship In English Channel / Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane / Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CIA Covertly Funded Nearly All African Intellectuals Writing In English by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2017
Lecture: CIA covertly funded nearly all African intellectuals writing in English

CIA covertly funded nearly all African intellectuals writing in English

https:///OOxoolmrmE https:///sqYWHzLZl6

Re: CIA Covertly Funded Nearly All African Intellectuals Writing In English by Rossikki: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nothing surprises me anymore in this world to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: CIA Covertly Funded Nearly All African Intellectuals Writing In English by SalamRushdie: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Like they also funded Linda Ikeji two years ago to help the promote gay culture in Nigeria and for that Linda Ikeji will support the Evil Hillary for ever
Re: CIA Covertly Funded Nearly All African Intellectuals Writing In English by sapientia(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Like they also funded Linda Ikeji two years ago to help the promote gay culture in Nigeria and for that Linda Ikeji will support the Evil Hillary for ever

Oga, i dont get your view. In the context of the OP, was it to whose gain and how.. I can say the claim is bogus if you ask me.

or if you can share more insight as you always do.

1 Like

Re: CIA Covertly Funded Nearly All African Intellectuals Writing In English by SalamRushdie: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
sapientia:

Oga, i dont get your view. In the context of the OP, was it to whose gain and how.. I can say the claim is bogus if you ask me.

or if you can share more insight as you always do.

There was year she was invited by some bogus US organization funded by the department of state to come and recieve some bogus emerging youth leaders award , those sort of events are most times recruitment drives for support personalities for the CIA , they are given funds and given an Agenda to chase with the means they have .. Hers coincided with the period Nigeria passed a bill outlawing same sex marriage and when she came back from that journey she suddenly became a silent advocate for transgender and same sex issue which all coincided with rapid financial success

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

North Korea launches ballistic missile over Japan – as it happened / Man Healed 5000 People From Cancer With Weed/hemp Oil / UK House Of Commons Deputy Speaker’s Daughter Hangs Self - SHOCKING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.