Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

“i’m Honored To Be Compared To The Likes Of Olamide, Phyno, Ice Prince And 0ther - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “i’m Honored To Be Compared To The Likes Of Olamide, Phyno, Ice Prince And 0ther (333 Views)

How Safe Is Lagos To Abuja By Road This Period Using Them GIG And The Likes? / ‘i’m Honored To Be Compared To The Likes Of Wizkid’ – MI Abaga / History, Biography And Facts Of Olamide Adedeji (olamide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Honored To Be Compared To The Likes Of Olamide, Phyno, Ice Prince And 0ther by Freshvibesblog2: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
“I’m Honored To Be Compared To The Likes Of Olamide, Phyno, Ice Prince And 0thers” – MI Abaga
0 Google +0 0 New

Nigerian hip hop recording artist and Chocolate City Boss, better known as M.I or M.I Abaga, in a recent interview, while speaking on why it took him so long to drop a new album stated that he is honored to be compared with the likes of Olamide, Phyno, Ice Prince and others that came out after him.

The famous rapper said this in a new interview with Saturday Beats, where he spoke on what he has been up to and all the projects he has been working on. Speaking on the challenges he has faced since becoming Chocolate City Boss, M.I said;

“The truth about it is that the CEO work has been harder than I thought and it has taken a lot of time from me. Also, when you become a brand, you have brand commitments as well. My contract with Glo expired this year even though I have been working with them for seven years and I had been their ambassador for five years. We had to go for interviews, tours, shoot commercials, then you come back and you do the same thing for Martel. Then, I have friends that would want you to feature in their concerts. So, as a brand, it became tougher. Once an artiste gets to the point where he becomes a brand, it becomes tougher for him.” He said.

“I have about five projects in my heart that I want to do because Continue Reading http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/im-honored-to-be-compared-to-likes-of.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

North Korea: Japan Missile Test Was First Step In Pacific Operation / How Much Data Do You Use In A Day? / IPOB : Meet Me In Court If You Are Truly Lawyers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.