Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Suppliers Of Food Stuff - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Suppliers Of Food Stuff (803 Views)

Food Stuff Exportation Guide / Updated Rates For Food Stuff Export / Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppliers Of Food Stuff by Ciscagirl: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
We at Awufarms agricultural services deals in supplies of food stuffs like local rice, crayfish, palm oil(ediable and industrial),pure natural honey and garri from Cross River State to any where Within Nigeria. You can reach us on 07065163614.
Re: Suppliers Of Food Stuff by sholapay: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Tonnes of cassava, ginger, turmeric, yam, pkn, pko etc for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you pay. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact me 081.66.9.66.101 call/ whatsapp
Re: Suppliers Of Food Stuff by Ciscagirl: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
We guarantee you best grades of this food items at affordable prices.
Re: Suppliers Of Food Stuff by tectonotimes: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ciscagirl:
We at Awufarms agricultural services deals in supplies of food stuffs like local rice, crayfish, palm oil(ediable and industrial),pure natural honey and garri from Cross River State to any where Within Nigeria. You can reach us on 07065163614.
Are you aware that you will make a staggering amount of money when you start exporting your food stuffs. Have you thought about that? Click on the first link on my signature for details.
Re: Suppliers Of Food Stuff by dealerman(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
sholapay:
Tonnes of cassava, ginger,
turmeric, yam, pkn, pko etc for
sale at a very wonder cheap
price. Note, you dont have to
spend your money on
transportation, we do that for
you. And also we deliver the
goods before you pay. What a
rare and great offer. Waiting
for you to place Order. See my
signature to contact me
081.66.9.66.101 call/
whatsapp

Do you have Black Pepper in large qty for sale?
I'm in need of it in a very large qty grade(s) (GM500 & GM550)
Please reply ASAP to 07014114189
Re: Suppliers Of Food Stuff by Yoliyoli: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
I have black pepper in large quantity,
Call me on 07039631600

(1) (Reply)

SO FRESH CHICKENS - The Impossible Made Possible! / Farm Management / Powerful, Attractive Price Of Waste Carton Baler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.