Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

How Can I Study On Low Tuition In Hungary And Belarus? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Study On Low Tuition In Hungary And Belarus? (405 Views)

Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / Study On Low Tuition In Croatia With Tuition Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Study On Low Tuition In Hungary And Belarus? by Bobbyfine: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Belarus

An International student who wishes to study for a university degree in a foreign country, should do so not just in an institution that is accredited, but one that has a license to educate foreign students. Besides Belarusian universities boasting low tuition fees, the Ministry of Education and Science in Belarus regulates the quality and type of education administered to foreign students.

Tuition fee for International students.

Generally, higher institutions in Belarus operate low tuition. Tuition fees for international students range from 1600-1900 Euro, depending on the course of study.

Techinical Courses  - 1900 Euro per annum

Management Faculties  - 1700 Euro per annum

Other faculties  - 1600 Euro per annum

Related Post: Study Medicine in Finland: List of Free Tuition Medical Universities, How to Apply and Application Deadlines

How to apply to universities in Belarus

Read more:

http://www.studyabroad365.com/how-can-i-study-on-low-tuition-in-hungary-and-belarus/#
Re: How Can I Study On Low Tuition In Hungary And Belarus? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2017
Bobbyfine:
Belarus

An International student who wishes to study for a university degree in a foreign country, should do so not just in an institution that is accredited, but one that has a license to educate foreign students. Besides Belarusian universities boasting low tuition fees, the Ministry of Education and Science in Belarus regulates the quality and type of education administered to foreign students.

Tuition fee for International students.

Generally, higher institutions in Belarus operate low tuition. Tuition fees for international students range from 1600-1900 Euro, depending on the course of study.

Techinical Courses  - 1900 Euro per annum

Management Faculties  - 1700 Euro per annum

Other faculties  - 1600 Euro per annum

Related Post: Study Medicine in Finland: List of Free Tuition Medical Universities, How to Apply and Application Deadlines

How to apply to universities in Belarus

Read more:

http://www.studyabroad365.com/how-can-i-study-on-low-tuition-in-hungary-and-belarus/#
are there cheap university in Hungary

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Defends Low Minimum Cut -off Marks ( Read Details) / Funai Adopts 180 Jamb Cut-off, Issues Guidelines For 2017/18 Post-utme / AAU 2017 Post-utme Application Form Is Out, Cut-off Mark Is 160

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.