Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

In Need Of A Make-over & Change Of Wardrobe. . .Any Suggestions? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / In Need Of A Make-over & Change Of Wardrobe. . .Any Suggestions? (872 Views)

Unbelieveable! See How A Make Up Artist Transformed This Stunning Albino(photos) / Looking Good Is Serious Business,holla At Me When You Need A Change Of Wardrobe / Looking Good Is Serious Business,holla At Me When You Need A Change Of Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Make-over & Change Of Wardrobe. . .Any Suggestions? by cutesharon(f): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2010
i need a make-over and a change 4rm my dull fashion sense.how do i start?
Re: In Need Of A Make-over & Change Of Wardrobe. . .Any Suggestions? by palma(f): 2:21am On Mar 27, 2010
You can call me on 07032540174 or mail me at evolvemakeupnigeria@yahoo.com, let's get talking from there.
Re: In Need Of A Make-over & Change Of Wardrobe. . .Any Suggestions? by ayettymama(f): 2:23am On Mar 27, 2010
start buying fashion magazines

google;

net a porter

polyvore

browns

look at the styles and find a way to dub them

gd luck loff
Re: In Need Of A Make-over & Change Of Wardrobe. . .Any Suggestions? by oskaywale(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2010
Just reading thru fashion magazine and tabloids wont do the magic, there is more to styling and knowing the wardrobe basics is very essential,the complete and how to mix and match,
i am an assistant fashion stylist to a Nigerian fashion magazine and i have some experience in the field working with the best hands.
you can e-mail me so we take it up from there

oyerindeolawale@rocketmail.com

hope to read from you soon.

(1) (Reply)

My Sis Wants 2 Rent A Wedding Gown! Hw Much? / Quick Sale In Lagos ( Brazillian Weave) / Photo Studio Port Harcourt Recommendations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.