Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest (17802 Views)

IPOB Reacts To Murder Allegation By Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu / Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him / "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Ugosample(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2017
bukqar:
what can they do ,are they going to withstand with the federal government.they are joking.if anyone influence the law the law should deal with him no one is against the law my guys so stop wasting your time.

Arewa youths have flouted the law by giving an illegal quit notice

Why haven't they been arrested

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2017
Ijaw youths or Wike's thugs? Buratai's bullets go re-align una brain very soon
Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by pauljumbo: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2017
People dey write oh

So true

I will create a thread with this your post

Guyman02:
It is a media battle between the Yorubas who have controlled the media for years and Igbos who are coming on strong to have a huge chunk in the media propaganda too.

After the civil war, the Federal Govt declared 'Abandoned properties' as war booty for the victors.
Surprisingly while Awolowo encouraged the South South people to seize Biafrans properties as war booty to create enmity between them and the Igbos, the properties of Ndigbo were returned to them in his Yorubaland. The North also returned properties owned by returning Igbos.
While the South South were busy scrambling over Igbo abandoned properties, the North and Yoruba officials shared out Oil blocks in the South South to themselves.
While the North got majority of the Oil blocks the Yorubas were appointed as managers of the petroleum sector because of their educational advantage.
Thats why for instance Alakija who used to be a tailor is today the richest woman in Africa from her Oil block allocation while the women in South South are still living in squalor with their waters polluted and making it difficult for them to even catch enough fishes to sell for sustenance.

One of the South South leading women (Diezani Alison-Madueke) who benefited from their God given oil and by virtue of her marriage to an Igbo man is being hounded by Yoruba led media assault on corruption charges and accused of stealing more than Nigerias total annual budget while all the Yorubas like Femi Otedola Mike Adenuga etc involved in the oil subsidy scam etc are roaming free because they succeeded in scuttling the National Assembly probe into their nefarious activities.

Nnamdi Kanu has used his media to open the eyes of the youths in the Niger Delta and the center can no longer hold.
Igbos will continue to defend Diezani (Charly Boy can continue with his Mumu protests against her) from corruption allegations until Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis who have controlled the oil industry are equally indicted. The Igbos will not continue to standby while our neighbours in the South South leave in squalor while all the resources come from their land and they expect us to join them in persecuting Patience Jonathan or Diezani (no way)!

Nairaland provides a platform for part of the media battle and very soon the real South South youths will merge with Igbos when they realize that the marginalized Igbos are not their enemies and as they continue to get wiser against the Yorubas manipulation.

We shall continue to write and counter them on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter, Yahoo, Punch, vanguard readers comments, Blogs etc.
It is a battle of intellect and no violence will be permitted like happens in the North.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by churchill205(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2017
Ugo4hotish:
THIS ONE WEY SOUTHSOUTH DEY ROMANCE IGBOS RECENTLY, I'M YET TO UNDERSTAND THEIR PLAN.
IGBOS Bleep ANY ALLY, STAND STRONG ON YOUR FEET, ACHIEVE THE BIAFRA ALONE. ENOUGH OF THE INSULTS IN NIGERIA
I wonder oooo
Dis sudden change tire me ooo
As soon as i see IJAW I been de expect to here WE ARE NOT PART OF BIAFRA poems oo
BIAFRA DON GIVE PPLE MOUTH OO

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by manciti: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2017
whenever issue of Biafra is mention I feel so sad and. sorry, I want to state here that the issue of Biafra war was senseless, an act of genocide, ethnic cleansing and human rights abuse- killing over a million of defenceless infant through starvation by our great leaders such as awolowo etc, it was one of the greatest mass genocide after 2world war - over 3 million people killed and yet we view it as a mere number- and non of the perpetrators has been convicted, jail or petition by so call human right groups, ICC and UN, maybe because Britain, Egypt and to extend Russia(world power) were behind while the great america watch the killing in neutrality.
this bring me to Issue of one Nigeria, a united country can only be created if the issue of mutual benefit is addressed e.g Scotland wasn't comfortable with brexit so they decide on referendum to determine their existence but on the other hand, they realize that they benefit more from the union with Britain than with EU, so they choose to stay. to keep a country as one is not by use of force currently practice by Nigeria government but by development, fairness and equality (why not entice easterners with infrastructural development, equal share in national issues and conducive environment for business) rather than throw all the country ammunition at them to subdue and kill them in the name of one Nigeria..
another issue I want to address is the issue of referendum, any time this issue is being mentioned our leaders mistook it for war, REFERENDUM Is NOT WAR and o yes the easterners deserve one, anyone can write or say what he or she wanna say but for fairness sake let the easterners decide their future for ones through peaceful voting (uncompromised and supervised by united Nation), only the easterner(south south and south east) formally defunt eastern region or break away Biafra can partake, and I want to stress it here that referendum is for agitator and not those in comfort. this means that West and middle belt region have no business demanding for referendum because they are comfortable with the setup and it favors them, they fought along with the federal troop against Biafra to unit the country and they never agitate for once which means they are integral part of the setup.
another vital point is the east(Igbo) vs South South, it should be appreciated that after ojukwu came another who is widely accepted by most igbos as their leader- nnamdi KANU, but remember if KANU is accepted by Igbo he is a leader of Igbo and not Biafra which comprise the present south south, I will point out that this is one of the key issue why ojukwu failed. the south south were consider as being part of Biafra territory but a minority and were no t carried along, and if there is a referendum that Biafra should go, the new country will be divided based on old map which include the south, therefore if KANU wants to be a real Biafra leader and bring biafra dreams ever closer, since he has partially congar the east, he should focus his attention on the south cos that is the region that will hastened the actualization of Biafra due to various reasons. he should organised meetings with chiefs elders and respected men of the major tribes in the region and gain their approval, enlightened them of the benefit of being part of the new country such as implementation of a decentralised system of government were every states of the federation is independent,develop and manage their resources.
East and south coalition can also be thought of as an alternative, were south east and south south can come together to fight for Biafra referendum after which they can seperate after independent has been achieved, maybe the south east (Biafra) and south south(Niger delta republic or whatever) and before this, every issue of national interest must be address such as boundaries, immigration policies, currency etc.
Note: waiting for the governor and political actors to act means waiting forever, because the political institutions of eastern and southern region has been highly compromise by federal government to deny the people of their right.
let Biafra arise.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by MaryKaku007(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
bukqar:
what can they do ,are they going to withstand with the federal government.they are joking.if anyone influence the law the law should deal with him no one is against the law my guys so stop wasting your time.

Unity Begger! Your days are numbered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Xkalaban(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
This Biafra issue will never go away till the Jurian FG properly address it via unbiased dialogue and eventual referendum. This wahala na that piece of sh!t that has refused to flush down the FG's toilet. The clock is ticking......

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by DocHMD: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think we need to put things in perspective. Nnamdi kanu has flouted his bail conditions which he agreed to and his re arraignment is based on that. However, i think the FG is hypocritical and known within them that they don't have the moral justification to arrest him because he has not being found wanting and they have also disobeyed the court orders that asked them to release him.

Bail conditions in every TRUE democracy is primarily to ensure that the defendant is within the reach of the courts in order to stand his trials, every other thing is miscellaneous.

Kanu is ready to come to the court 10 times everyday if the court say so, your Fulani-run FG are the ones running away from the courts because they have no case against him.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by donnaD(f): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Abeg Nigeria should do and divide na.so that I can be a foreigner in nigeria and also have green card.am tired of touching naira always.I need to touch oda currencies too.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by mercyville: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
DickDastardLION:
grin cheesy grin
Let's wait for this particular hateful jealous pipo .... they have left ogom sho .... they will soon arrive here any moment.

Face your Hausa/Fulani slave masters squarely so we Omoluabis can help you out of your miseries. grin
We support your agitation 100 percent.Those people using omoluabis names/monickers are mostly Hausa/Fulani masquerading as Omoluabis. You are good people but thought you were waiting for these pioneer skull miners.He even has a knuckle in between his stained teeth. grin grin

You always look for trouble and later cry of victimization.Leave the warriors/Afonjas alone or ignore people masquerading as Afonja warriors and you will progress greatly in your agitations because we support you in seeking self determination.Use your brains and not that... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by successincentiv(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
The most popular man. Nnamdi Kalu

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by orisa37: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
This is an inciting speech, worse than the Arewa Youth Ultimatum.
Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good work Maxiflexy, thanks for doing your duty as a DANite.
I fixed the bolded because calling him Albino is disrespectful to people with albinism.
@ all Ensure you follow all listed Danites listed, you can start with following about 3 or more danites a day.

Start with following the most active Danites first:
GenBuhari, wetinconsignme, maxiflexy, maximunimpact, okoroawusa,mrmystro, freshest4live, ameri9ja

To follow, go to their profile page using url nairaland.com/moniker e.g. Nairaland.com/genbuhari
Then on profile page click the "follow" link.

On another noteNaairralnd continues to attempt to sabotage us, I have been noticing I no longer automatically get alerted of mentions, I have to click MT link on top of page to check for my mentions. Anybody else getting this?

maxiflexy:
ijaw youths should shut up. the IPOD Clown will soon be arrested and nothing will happened.

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria.

c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps

e) follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. Nairaland.com/genbuhari

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite, then you are already one, simply quote me to add to our listening
Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Rett0: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
maxiflexy:
ijaw youths should shut up. the albino will soon be arrested and nothing will happened.

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro
Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite, then you are already one, simply quote me to add to our list.
(Quote ) (Re

I'm not a Danite or whatever. Please stop this propaganda. I won't challenge any agitation to breakup Nigeria. If Nigeria isn't working for the masses, let it split or be restructured. I support whatever works for the masses and NoT what persons like you who benefit enormously from what the government steals.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by akulaxx: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ugo4hotish:
THIS ONE WEY SOUTHSOUTH DEY ROMANCE IGBOS RECENTLY, I'M YET TO UNDERSTAND THEIR PLAN.
IGBOS Bleep ANY ALLY, STAND STRONG ON YOUR FEET, ACHIEVE THE BIAFRA ALONE. ENOUGH OF THE INSULTS IN NIGERIA

ijaw=igbo

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Sagay212: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Guyman02:
It is a media battle between the Yorubas who have controlled the media for years and Igbos who are coming on strong to have a huge chunk in the media propaganda too.

After the civil war, the Federal Govt declared 'Abandoned properties' as war booty for the victors.
Surprisingly while Awolowo encouraged the South South people to seize Biafrans properties as war booty to create enmity between them and the Igbos, the properties of Ndigbo were returned to them in his Yorubaland. The North also returned properties owned by returning Igbos.
While the South South were busy scrambling over Igbo abandoned properties, the North and Yoruba officials shared out Oil blocks in the South South to themselves.
While the North got majority of the Oil blocks the Yorubas were appointed as managers of the petroleum sector because of their educational advantage.
Thats why for instance Alakija who used to be a tailor is today the richest woman in Africa from her Oil block allocation while the women in South South are still living in squalor with their waters polluted and making it difficult for them to even catch enough fishes to sell for sustenance.

One of the South South leading women (Diezani Alison-Madueke) who benefited from their God given oil and by virtue of her marriage to an Igbo man is being hounded by Yoruba led media assault on corruption charges and accused of stealing more than Nigerias total annual budget while all the Yorubas like Femi Otedola Mike Adenuga etc involved in the oil subsidy scam etc are roaming free because they succeeded in scuttling the National Assembly probe into their nefarious activities.

Nnamdi Kanu has used his media to open the eyes of the youths in the Niger Delta and the center can no longer hold.
Igbos will continue to defend Diezani (Charly Boy can continue with his Mumu protests against her) from corruption allegations until Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis who have controlled the oil industry are equally indicted. The Igbos will not continue to standby while our neighbours in the South South leave in squalor while all the resources come from their land and they expect us to join them in persecuting Patience Jonathan or Diezani (no way)!

Nairaland provides a platform for part of the media battle and very soon the real South South youths will merge with Igbos when they realize that the marginalized Igbos are not their enemies and as they continue to get wiser against the Yorubas media manipulation.

We shall continue to write and counter them on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter, Yahoo, Punch, vanguard readers comments, Blogs etc.
It is a battle of intellect and no violence will be permitted like happens in the North.

Unfortunately you ipod pigs aren't good at propaganda. You are not so intelligent. Your propaganda are always very watery and easily busted. You dumb heads are learners who have refused to use your brain. Instead you do everything with emotional and tribal sentiments even when you are faced with facts. You write and claim Putin is sending troops from Russia to come save your ipod king. Nobody gives a phuck about your super stories. Action speaks.
Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by AntiNigerian: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
where are the Youruba ijaws? where are they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Truth4eva: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin
maklelemakukula:

hahaha hah
we 'igbos'
Sometimes they shamelessly write 'I am Ibo'

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by sosodevf(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nonsense! Am an ijaw youth and that man need to be arrested for sending promising youths to do their early grave
Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by elektroniks(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Contact us for ur;
Fingerlings and Juveniles production
Fish feeds
Spawning hormones
Table size, broodstocks
Training and consultant
Tel: 09029056145
BBM: 2BBAB4AC
Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Basic123: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
mercyville:

Face your Hausa/Fulani slave masters squarely so we Omoluabis can help you out of your miseries. grin
We support your agitation 100 percent.Those people using omoluabis names/monickers are mostly Hausa/Fulani masquerading as Omoluabis. You are good people but thought you were waiting for these pioneer skull miners.He even has a knuckle in between his stained teeth. grin grin

You always look for trouble and later cry of victimization.Leave the warriors/Afonjas alone or ignore people masquerading as Afonja warriors and you will progress greatly in your agitations because we support you in seeking self determination.Use your brains and not that... grin

yIGBOs love being a victim.Even if the whole world turned in their support,they will still create an enemy in their victim of their imagination.Afenifere just condemned the re-arrest but they will not see that..me in particular I against.How will you leave arewa youth unarrested and be chasing kanu.

Since the establishment of EFCC,no northerner has been sent to jail like james ibori,alamesiagha,sm afolabi,tafa balogun and bode George.Are the northerners not corrupt?

Seriously,no yoruba dislike biafra,yorubas just hate the hate speeches directed to them by Igbos simple!
Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by vRendoh(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
navyseal2220:
Buhari as usual will do the unthinkable despite all warnings in his quest to finally plunge this country into anarchy for military to take over, all to prevent yoruba from taking over.

Shuoo!
Una dey warm up before? Which day here una do 8years? The reason others are crying
Just now just now....na wao!
Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by mercyville: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Basic123:

yIGBOs love being a victim.Even if the whole world turned in their support,they will still create an enemy in their victim of their imagination.Afenifere just condemned the re-arrest but they will not see that..me in particular I against.How will you leave arewa youth unarrested and be chasing kanu.

Since the establishment of EFCC,no northerner has been sent to jail like james ibori,alamesiagha,sm afolabi,tafa balogun and bode George.Are the northerners not corrupt?

Seriously,no yoruba dislike biafra,yorubas just hate the hate speeches directed to them by Igbos simple!

Have always supported them but the hate speeches really were not of this universe cheesy
Let them do away with that and Victoria aserta for them in their quest. Any wannabe Yoruba that comes facelessly to dissuade them from getting their victory should be rightly called Aboki that he rightly is smiley
Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by meritocrat: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Aegon:
Kanu is awakening the consciousness of young people to the dysfunctional state called Nigeria. He has called out certain anomalies is the equitable distribution of resources since independence. That's why he's hated. He wants to end the culture of privileges being enjoyed by the northern elites.

You guys should know that north is not a monolithic entity. Please use the term Fulani instead of north. Lumping them together makes our job of dismantling their institutionalized lopsidedness difficult. An average Tiv, Jukun, Idoma is worse of and can easily agree to a change. Combining them together makes the north formidable. Other small northern tribes loathe Fulani more than Igbos. But we fail to notice this.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by Lieyel09(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good one there Ijaw youths. Posterity will remember Nnamdi Kanu as the man who stood for a cause and was never afraid to lay down his life for that cause. As a SS I think it's hightym we learn from this man. I may not support the idea of deviding Nigeria but it is evident that we can not continue like this. There is a dire need for restructuring [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by famzynet: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Buhari has turned Nigeria to Nonsense. The man is so tribalistic. APC should solve the suffering of the people instead of chasing a single man that is fighting for freedom of his people.
Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by sapele914(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
navyseal2220:
Buhari as usual will do the unthinkable despite all warnings in his quest to finally plunge this country into anarchy for military to take over, all to prevent yoruba from taking over.
Then once the army shows up say goodbye to your dream biafra.
Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by sapele914(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Cyynthia:
Everybody is warning, but Mr vegetable won't listen.

I pity him.
MUMU piikin if you had any common sense you would know that anything to do with restructuring the country lies with the House of Assembly. Dundee.
Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by sapele914(m): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
01mcfadden:
Nigeria is now sitting on a keg of gun powder.
Only divine intervention can help us out.
She is teetering on the path of abyss. Something needs to be done.

We have never been this divided. This is worrisome to say the least.
Young boy think ahead,nothing in Nigeria will change,it is only in a few confused youths minds that believe Nigeria will implode,believe me it is a pipe dream,study hard and look for a good paying job or become innovative and create a business.

We have seen it all from IBB to Sani Abacha,the scripture says nothing is new under the sun. Nothing will happen at worst the Military will take over power the reigns of Government which I doubt because President Buhari is part of them.
Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by unohbethel(m): 12:02am On Aug 29, 2017
sapele914:
Young boy think ahead,nothing in Nigeria will change,it is only in a few confused youths minds that believe Nigeria will implode,believe me it is a pipe dream,study hard and look for a good paying job or become innovative and create a business.

We have seen it all from IBB to Sani Abacha,the scripture says nothing is new under the sun. Nothing will happen at worst the Military will take over power the reigns of Government which I doubt because President Buhari is part of them.
hey am sorry to say this but ur comment is screaming : zombie, zombie zombie.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest by 01mcfadden(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2017
sapele914:

Thanks, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal: Akpabio’s Woes Deepens As Witnesses Admit Irregularities / Dockworkers Commend President Buhari, FG For Reopening BUA Terminal, Rivers Port / Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.