Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode (27090 Views)

Photos As Rochas Okorocha Is Sworn In As Senator / Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures / "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by feelgoodInc: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
angels09:

Disprove the allegations

just because rochas is silent doesn't make it true, just because there's no proof doesn't make it true. FFK is entitled to his opinion. free speech homie.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Okorocha have been baptized with northern blood, he now derives joy in harming poor masses in Imo State.
Poor Imolite!
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
feelgoodInc:

just because rochas is silent doesn't make it true, just because there's no proof doesn't make it true. FFK is entitled to his opinion. free speech homie.
Politics and power is all about reputation. Rochas seems to have something to hide.... Hence the absolute silence
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Libchydyy: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
I wonder what would have happened if okorocha didn't win ohakim that year. IMO would have torn into 2. But na we cause am because we no look well. The killing is really painful but family take heart

1 Like

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by mickijoe: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
We must condern evil.
It is time we all start talking.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by shilz(f): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Abagworo:
Every intelligent analyst should have known by now that PDP killed the little boy. The boy wasn't hit by stray bullet but was shot by a paid sniper.
And you are the paid sniper?

1 Like

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Izonpikin: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:
Craze man don come again
you're becoming more useless and heartless by the day all in the name of politics..you need to go into a recess or something..
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Ghettologist(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
stray bullet or not, somebody's son is dead... so gov rochas must take the fucking blame. he's a fool...

2 Likes

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by emmasege: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
I'm not surprised his greatest critics both in Twitter and nairaland are my folks-Yorubas. Who hath really bewitched us in Yoruba land? The only two opposition voices speaking for the masses in Nigeria today are Yorubas (i.e. FFK and Fayose ) and yet we criticise them. Not a surprise though, because the Righteous one says a prophet is not without honour except in his own country.

But honestly, 'Yoruba ronu o'.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Flaghouse1:

What has OMOLUABI got to do with the issue on ground,ethnicity has really damage your thought process, a 10 year old boy was hit and killed by a stray bullet and someone comes out to condemn the act you then come here and talk OMOLUABI, if it's a Yoruba boy that such happened to. I believe if given the opportunity you will say more trash than FFK.

Let's be constructive in our reasoning, we are where we are today because of people like you and I don't see it getting any better in the future,you may tag me an" an omo ajokuta Mumu omi, well I don't mind I am happily married to an afonja your sister.

Have a great night!!!
Do u know the Word is 'derogatory'?
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by oyienootieno: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Cinkq:
When will ffk start speaking/behaving like an omoluabi? When you think about the way ffk acts sometimes, you'll want to ask if he is truely a yoruba man. You'll also doubt his age cos adults rarely talk the way he does.

Who the gods want to kill they first make mad. He is cursed so his utterances is much expected.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by oyienootieno: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ghettologist:
stray bullet or not, somebody's son is dead... so gov rochas must take the fucking blame. he's a fool...

You are the bigger fool. Next time try stop the good work the govt is trying to do and the bullet is coming directly to you.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Brightwesley: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Cinkq:
When will ffk start speaking/behaving like an omoluabi? When you think about the way ffk acts sometimes, you'll want to ask if he is truely a yoruba man. You'll also doubt his age cos adults rarely talk the way he does.
ure a very big fool, what is wrong in him saying his mind...coward!
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Kingbuhari(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
yellowbar slaves can even defend devil himself once his flagship is APC Ndia self TUFIAKWA
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by twinklemaia(f): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
FFK seems to know all the Ritualists. The last time was Jimoh Ibrahim and now Rochas. Just thinking out loud!

1 Like

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Daboomb: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:
Craze man don come again

Just note that it is IPOD people that are defending him.

Fayose will become the Plesident of Biafra while FFK will be their Senate Plesident.
grin grin
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by NickD(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Abagworo:
Every intelligent analyst should have known by now that PDP killed the little boy. The boy wasn't hit by stray bullet but was shot by a paid sniper.
100% brain check needed on u.

1 Like

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Daboomb: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
emmasege:
I'm not surprised his greatest critics both in Twitter and nairaland are my folks-Yorubas. Who hath really bewitched us in Yoruba land? The only two opposition voices speaking for the masses in Nigeria today are Yorubas (i.e. FFK and Fayose ) and yet we criticise them. Not a surprise though, because the Righteous one says a prophet is not without honour except in his own country.

But honestly, 'Yoruba ronu o'.

Look at this Bas*tard omo-Yiibo masquerading as Yoruba, just because he registered his account with a Yoruba-souding name!
You think we have not identified you?
Go and carry Fayose and FFK, we dash you those useless Omo'ale an dmake them your Biafra leaders.

Opoonu-sogonu.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by NickD(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
oyienootieno:

Who the gods want to kill they first make mad. He is cursed so his utterances is much expected.
He is mad for speaking the truth? ur conscience is dead.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Daboomb: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Cinkq:

When an Omoluabi starts taking Cocaine from an early age, phucks Ojukwu's wife and boasts about it openly, claims to have phucked the wife of almost all Igbos leaders, loots the Aviation Ministry under OBJ, jumps from being the attack Dog of PDP, then APC and then back again, gets deprived of looted arms deal fund....... dont you expect the Omoluabi to run Mad? shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Flaghouse1: 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Do u know the Word is 'derogatory'?

Which word is derogatory if I may ask?,ogbeni ma ba tie lo, Je kin lo reju die
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Adebowale89(m): 12:25am On Aug 28, 2017
Quality20:
This is one reason I hate Yoruba ppl, they abuse and insult ppl alot. Mock and make jest of ppl without respect even if you are very good to them

and Igbo respect buhari and north by calling them series of names, calling afonja with series of adjectives. I guess ewu, anofia is a native name

gerrahere with your sentimental talk. ffk is a bastard, although I uphold his view concerning the unjust of the killing of that small innocent boy but using someone physical challenge to abuse okorocha is uncalled for and inhumane

you people commit a lots of adjectival error just because emotions overpower your thinking. how can u use this overgrown political baby to judge a whole region? u need to check yourself
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by preselect(m): 1:25am On Aug 28, 2017
since Buhari won his election. . . . killing people. . or news of killings no longer mean anything in Nigeria. . . .a child is cut down at the dawn of his life and some adults here be like . . . "and so what"

Nigerians have become so used to soldiers/police/armed-govt-officials killing innocent civilians that it doesnt mean anything to be killed in Nigeria . . . . at all. . . .
that is why these same people who dont give a damn when Buhari's agents kills innocent people, will be the first morons to change their facebook profile photo when 1 person is killed in france or belgium.

#BuharisRatAlliance

2 Likes

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Siscooh: 1:50am On Aug 28, 2017
sarrki:
Craze man don come again
Waiting for this comment during your family turn. Blind Commentary.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Siscooh: 1:52am On Aug 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

The guy always fighting for relevance.

I tend to ignore any post with his name there.
Relevance?? Really?
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by prevailer247(f): 2:06am On Aug 28, 2017
venai:
I only blame the Catholic Church that sold okoroawusa to Imo people.
lol... if only we could see the future!!!

1 Like

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by crackhouse(m): 2:19am On Aug 28, 2017
angels09:

Attack the message bro!! I have been expecting Rochas to sue this man for these specific unchanging claims since last year!!
he knows ffk is right. Trying to sue him will make ffk open more can of worms.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by opribo(m): 2:26am On Aug 28, 2017
Human life is sacred, YES but the question is was there sufficient warning for the people to vacate that market?
Was there an alternative arrangement put in place for them to move to?
Was all avenues engaged to persuade the people to leave?
The unfortunate little boy that was accidentally shot dead why did the parents allow him to go to such volatile place that time?

People are usually reluctant to change from their position of rest unless a force stronger than them causes them to move.
What is paramount now is to ensure that the government develops that place to the world class standard they promised.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by supereagle(m): 4:14am On Aug 28, 2017
feelgoodInc:

The case of the market was in the court while did he go ahead to demolish? This shows that Rochas has no regard for the rule of Law.
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by supereagle(m): 4:17am On Aug 28, 2017
opribo:
Human life is sacred, YES but the question is was there sufficient warning for the people to vacate that market?
Was there an alternative arrangement put in place for them to move to?
Was all avenues engaged to persuade the people to leave?
The unfortunate little boy that was accidentally shot dead why did the parents allow him to go to such volatile place that time?

People are usually reluctant to change from their position of rest unless a force stronger than them causes them to move.
What is paramount now is to ensure that the government develops that place to the world class standard they promised.

RIP to the dead.
It appears you do not live in Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by Kingspin(m): 5:14am On Aug 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

The guy always fighting for relevance.

I tend to ignore any post with his name there.
Which guy?
Re: Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode by VellyG(m): 5:47am On Aug 28, 2017
venai:
I only blame the Catholic Church that sold okoroawusa to Imo people.
mechie Onu gi dia. Why are u now blaming the catholic church. You people had the opportunity to replace him but ur hate for mbaise people made u still choose him over Emeka Ihedioha. So no be shud complain .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) / Senator Elisha Abbo Dragged To UN Over Assault / Ganduje, Kano Delegation Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.