Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment (14119 Views)

Lady Left Heartbroken After Her Lagos Apartment Turned Into An ‘indoor Pool’. / Inside N360,000,000 Eko Atlantic Lagos Apartment (video, Photos) / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by bettercreature(m): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2017
easzypeaszy:
Tnx fr dis grt collctn of urs..at least I wl hv somtin to show n tel my mom.
I was planing to move to Abuja but mom felt Lag is best fr a grad. n even beta more a post grad.
I don't really like Lag due to d hustle everywer n d strgle wt d brthr n folks..even dose under dope, ways to catchy hope as dey scuffle for notes(no b rap ooo)..
Bt wt dis am good to go..
You need education.
You guys should forget apartment and work harder,with time God will pick your call

2 Likes

Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by easzypeaszy(m): 12:22am On Aug 28, 2017
Abiagirl777:

pls don't make this a habit. I hope you don't type like this everyday?
P.S no offence
Abigail..whtz wrong wt dose tho
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by lareine(f): 3:29am On Aug 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by KevinDein: 5:57am On Aug 28, 2017
konvict0111:
That's the life in Lagos for my country people. The funny part is you may have to pay exorbitantly even for that little space both in cash and in kind.

From my little travel experience across the country, I realize that people are only in Lagos to make ends meet. Other than that, life in other parts of the country is supremely better by far!

I've known that a long time ago. Standard of living is so much better in other parts of the country. Lagos is just hype.
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by Ndkings1(m): 6:06am On Aug 28, 2017
I'm currently serving in Lagos and wish to start a new life here after my service year. I just hope it's gonna be easy and possible for me.
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2017
KevinDein:

I've known that a long time ago. Standard of living is so much better in other parts of the country. Lagos is just hype.
So true, bro. I couldn't agree more.
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2017
easzypeaszy:

The way you abbreviate well about everything makes reading your post horrible and pretty annoying
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by Abiagirl777(f): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2017
easzypeaszy:

Everything is wrong with it .If you continue writing like this, overtime you subconciously and unconsciously begin to write this way.The conclusion is that both in your workplace and out of it ,it will get you into a lot of trouble.
Don't say you are just writing like this on social media,check your notes and see that you have become tired if writing words in full.
You need to start making efforts to write in full.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by salesforce: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2017
Oh
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2017
easzypeaszy:

Instead of you to take corrections. Why don't you go through what you wrote and tell me if it makes sense. Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by easzypeaszy(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Abiagirl777:

Everything is wrong with it .If you continue writing like this, overtime you subconciously and unconsciously begin to write this way.The conclusion is that both in your workplace and out of it ,it will get you into a lot of trouble.
Don't say you are just writing like this on social media,check your notes and see that you have become tired if writing words in full.
You need to start making efforts to write in full.Thanks
aiit..bt I don't see anytin wrong wt dose..
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by LordofNaija: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2017
VampireeM:
I can relate to every. My apartment is too small for me that some properties I would love to have in my home I can't and the thought of someone coming over makes me uncomfortable. Funny enough the rent can get me something better in some other location. I can't wait to be more financially bouyant and move into a full flat.

I thank God for everything

You can move in with me if u promise to teach some vampire skills
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by newoffer: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2017
A room in Surulere is better than A self contained in Ikorodu.
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by Timtol(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=eagleonearth post=59885877]I am a nairalander that loves privacy and serenity. Anyone who can help me get a self-contained room at Maryland area of Lagos. I will appreciate.[/quote
Built or you want to get a building plan?
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by Timtol(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2017
Ndkings1:
I'm currently serving in Lagos and wish to start a new life here after my service year. I just hope it's gonna be easy and possible for me.
Nice one!
It will be easy bro.
Have faith n keep the hard work.
Architectural services+quality+safety:www.nairaland.com/timtol
whatsapp: 08100452977
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by hausadreturn(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2017
mikeujoel:

Instead of you to take corrections. Why don't you go through what you wrote and tell me if it makes sense. Nonsense angry
He didnt say anthing bad na. He wasnt sure.
Why not tell him instead of misyarning
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by hausadreturn(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2017
newoffer:
A room in Surulere is better than A self contained in Ikorodu.
To an extent, yea.
Surulere dey get light wella, and it's in the mainland. Going places from there is easy unlike Ikorodu.
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by eagleonearth(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=Timtol post=59895613][/quote]already finished.

1 Like

Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by Timtol(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2017
eagleonearth:
already finished.
Okay!
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by Timtol(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2017
If the thread is on tiny houses or land see this one ur suggestions sef our bosses in the house.
A narrow 4bedroom duplex(14.85m by 8.025m)
All the four rooms up.
If u want other views u might request for it,the views are free...lol

I kinda love the back and left view.

Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by mima247(f): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
eagleonearth:
I am a nairalander that loves privacy and serenity. Anyone who can help me get a self-contained room at Maryland area of Lagos. I will appreciate.
please o am looking for a room n parlor self contained within Maryland Anthony and illupeju area.contact me mima247@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by Timtol(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Contact for your dream home plan today. Affordable and simple. Anything is possible on any size of land. whatsapp:08100452977
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by rahimsafi13: 4:21pm On May 16, 2018
i really got inspired by the author how i fell when i reached here
don't make the habit as you have
rahim-soft
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by rahimsafi13: 9:24am On May 22, 2018
what about if we had inspired by this
https://getpczone.com
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by cameroneldersha(m): 4:28am On Apr 18, 2019
struggles are not something you do in your life, there are struggles even for those sleeping in their homes doing nothing :p
get into pc
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by samiaasghar234(f): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2019
It swallowed up public beaches and deflected coastal erosion to other communities. Some communities are getting hit by coastal erosion pushed their way by this project and they require heightened levels of investment to secure them. Softilay
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by NikhilKUMAT22: 4:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by NikhilKUMAT22: 6:21am On Dec 23, 2021
I Know that a long time ago. Standard of living is so much better in other parts of the country. Lagos is just too much overrated
<a href="https://nikkgaming.com">nikkgaming</a>
Re: 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment by DouglasBurns: 2:50pm On Apr 17

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Full 30 Tonnes Trailer Granite At The Best Price in Town!!.... / Reasons To Survey Your Land Don't Be Deceived. / COVID-19: Cash-strapped Tenants Face Ejection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.