Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) (33712 Views)

Obituary: Burial Poster Of Sunday Ajayi, FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident / Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by wonlasewonimi: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
He doesn't even look like he could kidnap a plate of tuwo. I am sure they didn't tell him he should act the part.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by FemiMaduka(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nigeria is a funny country. What happens in Nigeria beats logic itself. It can be likened to a broad-daylight robbery. A 'boko haram commander' that cannot give us a name of just one of their sponsors (all these years). A 'boko haram' commander that can not hint us on where Shekau is holing up all these while. A 'boko haram commander' that has suddenly turned 'born again'. Did any one notice that one recurring 'proclamation' from these 'boko haram commanders' over the years has been " what we were doing is against Islamic teachings" and "I became tired of the senseless bloodshed". The joke is on those that think they can fool all of us all the time! I concluded that this country is a joke when I read that the Arewa Consultative Forum said their people are not known for VIOLENCE! Are you kidding me? Can someone remind me of where Nigerians were killed (in Nigeria) just because one dude decided to draw a cartoon IN DENMARK (FUCKING D-E-N-M-A-R-K)! Owh God!
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
HMZi:
my father is brain damaged,sorry he cant sée thru their lies

Fixed
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by baronchuks(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mtchwwww....propaganda as usual at its peak
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by totorimi: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
It may seem this boko fear/ respect some people. They were around and suddenly some of the Chibok girls were set free. They went away and they intensified fire, now they are back and they are surrendering boldfaced.
There's something 'miniminiwanawana' 'nof to Maleke.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Na the story they gave us.. Osama would have go free if he was a Nigerian.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by gudofuck231: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
hammak1993:

https://www.thecable.ng/boko-haram-commander-surrenders-says-led-squads-abduct-chibok-girls

Damnnnnnn he's cute, Lagos slay queens no see this one marry o, no wonder he went for his 300 virgins
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by Harkindeylee(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
uboma:
Our security agents have poor intelligence gatherings skills.

Why publish the face of your informant and the information gotten so far in public?

cos it is not real.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by ANOWEDGREAT: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
magoo10:
when will they start naming the sponsors of the deadly group?starting from those who said an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north or Nigeria security intelligence don't have the capacity to expose them ?

This is obviously karma at work the north is paying for its sins against the many innocent lives they have wasted in biafraland.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by FroshJaynex(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lol APC and scam. Our eye don open oh..
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by Herelefant(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
gbegemaster:
I wonder why Boko Haram is always doing something nice whenever Buhari arrives or is about to leave.

Just saying.

Also look out for world events, particullarly when your network is down. Blanketing/black-out. Happens in 1st world countries, so it happens here
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
hiss* stale
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by MrSly(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
hammak1993:

https://www.thecable.ng/boko-haram-commander-surrenders-says-led-squads-abduct-chibok-girls

Chibok girls saga is a scam. APC should face governance and leave propaganda. Army help me inform he who stay in aso villa.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by MrSly(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
hammak1993:

Chibok girls saga is a scam. APC should face governance and leave propaganda. Army help me inform he who stays in aso villa.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by MrSly(m): 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
gbegemaster:
I wonder why Boko Haram is always doing something nice whenever Buhari arrives or is about to leave.

Just saying.
He use to be their spokesman. Terrorism rules Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by MrSly(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
divinecode101:

I pity your miserable life, even with picture it is propaganda. If it is your shit-headed moongose looking albino conman making some comments about converting Lagos to Biafrauud capital, you will be here hailing him. Stupidity is not only synonymous to foul verbiage, it is also associated with toxic thinking
Before you call someone else's life miserable, study yours first to know if it is near quality and standard. I don't know you anyway but just saying.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
divinecode101:

I pity your miserable life, even with picture it is propaganda. If it is your shit-headed moongose looking albino conman making some comments about converting Lagos to Biafrauud capital, you will be here hailing him. Stupidity is not only synonymous to foul verbiage, it is also associated with toxic thinking

U USED THE BEST WORDS TO EXPLAIN THE KIND OF MAN UA.....
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by ralph28(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hope you are not expecting our oil money as in form of amnesty?

We are always at the receiving end.

You killed our loved ones, now your eye on our oil money.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by Xmen149(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Jelal0007:
And u know this how? Were u a member of the group?

That is an interogation,

pick the point or leave it cool
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by emmydadave: 2:36am On Aug 29, 2017
voizofone:
Those who live by sword will also die by the sword. There is no evil deed which men do that will not be accounted for on the judgement day.

Baba forget they will grant him amnesty and even giv him political position for being a terrorist. This una govt? Forget i always know them to do the opposite of the right thing
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by GoggleB(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
DrWise:
Enough already.

We are tired of this endless propaganda
Reply my mail thanks.
Or send me your contact number ..
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
GoggleB:

Reply my mail thanks.
Or send me your contact number ..

No. Thanks.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
A peaceful terrorist
Re: Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
I know that guy as a beggar in Ikeja. What nonsense is this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Floors PDP, Wins Davido’s Uncle Seat In Osun / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) / Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.